Rumors and new releases thread

Thorens is legit… I have an og TD 125 mk2 and it’s bulletproof… Although I’m always skeptical of brands that get re-launched after they’ve been bought and sold multiple times only to end up as some subsidiary of a chinese value company. Not sure if the new models have the same build quality as the ogs or if this is just a play on their brand recognition to get a high price.

1 Like

Fender is joining the pack and just announced a special release turntable they’ve made…limited to 1000 units and they’re $3500 USD.

Hifiman Deva Pro now with R2R DAC inside the Blue mini bluetooth adapter.

8 Likes

I’m dumb when it’s early morning and I haven’t been caffeinated. really really dumb…

1 Like

Hifiman says R2R…

4 Likes

I had a total brain fart…you said Hifiman and my brain interpreted that as Schiit, who has multibit. my bad!

1 Like

New headphone from warwick (same company as sonoma model one)
Uses same dac/amp unit as sonoma
https://warwickacoustics.com/bravura/

2 Likes

Stealth magnet update, too. Im guessing a lot of people are going to hate those without ever using then enough to burn in those stealth drivers and return them before they come to life.

Since the Deva and the 5xx were the same, I wonder if the Deva Pro is the same as the HE400SE. Still, if the Bluetooth adapter is good, it may be worth it’s price.

HarmonicDyne Poseidon…

2 Likes

For when you need your music in the shower - Poseidon :laughing:

I jest, looks interesting - something with a little more bass than they’ve done in the past, balanced XLR cable and with an adapter to 6.3mm SE, nice touches honestly.

1 Like

I’m getting a vibe that means this is going to hurt a lot of wallets

2 Likes

I’m getting the same feeling. But at the same time, the Zeus and Helios weren’t very expensive, so who knows?

Helios, not really, but it seemed to be hit and miss for people, with a lot of miss. Zeus grabbed a lot more success, and was getting outside of some people’s reach. We’ll see what happens here

3 Likes
4 Likes

:+1:

Pro iCAN Signature is priced at €2,249(incl VAT) and US$2,249 (ex-tax).
Pro iDSD Signature is priced at €3,249(incl VAT) and US$3,249 (ex-tax).

3 Likes

At those prices, definitely not for the timid.

1 Like

At those prices they can have 'em. Not even remotely interested.

1 Like

hello HiFi_Is_A_Right and welcome to HFG!

1 Like