Rumors and new releases thread

Saw these a couple of days ago. Reminded me of the “Nothing” earphones, so I didn’t even click on it.

Beyerdynamic DT 700 Pro X and DT 900 Pro X (both seem to be around 300 USD)

6 Likes

New dongle soon to be released from Earmen. First time I’ve noticed a “Pro” Sabre DAC chip being used in one of these products…

2 Likes

Release date announced for the poseidon also first time I’ve seen the price

3 Likes

Would love to get my hands on one of these but I’m not jumping into something like this. Their return policy is meh, so when it comes to linsoul I always go third party. Love zeus so I’m very curious of poseidon

1 Like

Yeah I love the zeus as well but I always wanted a little bit brighter and faster sound from it. I hope this nickel driver does what I’m looking for.

This email today was also the first I saw of pricing info. I’m pleasantly surprised.

On the other hand, I wasn’t expecting a Kickstarter.

1 Like

I think they’re just using Kickstarter for the announcement. It’s weird.

1 Like

the more i look at these, the more i am reminded about the apple airpod max

6 Likes

the bigger thought though.,…do they sound better than the Airpod Max? :wink:

3 Likes

Hifiman edition XS for $388 :0

https://www.hifiman.cn/products/detail/289

3 Likes

Whaaat?! No way.

Hmmm, that link’s not working…

1 Like

It works kinda but very slowly. Takes you to the Chinese hifiman site and you have to go through their taobao listing to find it. I’m sure it’s worth every penny at the 2500 yuan it’s listed at.

2 Likes

Yeah, I had to refresh a bunch of times, kept timing out. Thanks!

Can this be right? That seems like more than a reasonable price. Not sure about the headband though. Is that the good one or one that isn’t so comfortable?

Looks like the 400SE/HE6SE/etc. headband.

1 Like

I am torn on that headband. For the people that it fits, it is great, but my head is the wrong shape, and it is causes a sore spot on the top of my head. I would rather have a suspension system to spread the weight out.

3500 on the site:

listed at 3019 with a 520 yuan discount right now
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w9586361-24016201862.3.6e0d453bjV7kuD&id=655750348140&rn=ec792a4c217f1e951c6ddf74a8839804&abbucket=19