šŸ”¶ Sendy Aiva

I agree for sure, its a pretty fair price for some seriously nice and thought out pads

yep just ordered a pair, canā€™t beat $25 pads that feel and fit this good :smiley:

Hmm still rocking the original non perforated pads on mine. Guess this is a good time to pick up a set and try them out.

Edit: Erm eff that. 50 usd shipping on 25 usd pads to Canada. HAHAHAHAHA. Well played.

Yeahhh, well that sucks

they are a amazing pair of headphones. if you got a lot of headphones you should own it. especially if you can find them for a good price. they are the best of all the variants. The Blon comes very very close. I had the M570 but unfortunately i think i got a faulty pair. so i cant confirm how close they are to Aivaā€™s. Hereā€™s Zeos video comparison:

1 Like

Pulled the trigger on the black friday sale on Amazon. Extended holiday return policy pushed me over the edge. Will share my impressions once I have 'em. This one I am definitely looking forward to checking out.

4 Likes

They will never be my favorite headphones, but they are solid enough that I think they will be in my rotation for the foreseeable future. Iā€™ve been using them at work off my cth + sdac and been very happy with them

I think the build and experience is the stand out feature for me at this point. Iā€™m not going to lie, if they didnā€™t have this good of fit and finish I donā€™t think I would still enjoy them this much

2 Likes

I think the pads are amazing. If I was really sitting down to focus on music iā€™d likely pick something else, but they donā€™t do anything that offends me. Because theyā€™re open, I can use them at work and hear when someone is trying to get my attention, but not so much so that I have to worry about bothering anyone else

Ah how extended is the return policy? I ordered mine on musicteck since they were selling them for $20 less than Amazon, but the typical 30 day return

As long as itā€™s fulfilled by Amazon it should be eligible for return until Jan 31st if it was bought after Nov 1st. My order was also sold by MusicTek, just fulfilled by Amazon.

Okay I am gultyā€¦ I saw the Amazon $499 offer and pulled the tricker and got also the XLR pigtail. (I love balanced)
Can someone take me out back and shoot me, before the wife does itā€¦

And they first arrive 13-20th dec :grimacing::grimacing:
But I am REALLY looking forward to find out if they are as good as you guys say. Fingers crossed!

The Amazon deal was better than straight from MusicTec as to the transport fee was only $18 to Denmark and MusicTec was at $50.

2 Likes

Well, hope you enjoy them :+1:

Perhaps once your wife sees the fit and finish she might not be so upset lol

1 Like

yeah, as hyper-conscious I am that I am constantly giving Amazon more and more power by buying through themā€¦ itā€™s hard to beat the convenience and price of their logistical prowessā€¦ lolā€¦ :sweat:

2 Likes

Cash is king = best discount wins = Amazon is killing all competition = :thinking::grimacing::skull_and_crossbones:

Prime 2 day shipping is hard to match

same-day shipping in many cases here in California at least. Itā€™s kind of daft.

1 Like

Where I live it takes like 4 days for a 1 day shipping package lol. That being said amazon is much more reliable and faster shipping than other online retailers for me

haha. wow. I personally donā€™t even go to the grocery store anymore. Amazon delivers me all my groceries within a few hours of orderingā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Yeah for most stuff if I can pick it up locally I will

1 Like