šŸ”¶ Sendy Aiva

lol same here. idocracy got it wrong. in the future none of us will leave our homes

2 Likes

Yeah the area i am in is very close to a fulfillment center. I can order a lot of stuff before noon and get it that day. Kinda hard to pass up if i am busy at work and need something that day.

I really donā€™t want to look at the amount i spent with amazon this year. Nope nope nope.

2 Likes

Oh boyā€¦ Here we goā€¦

These are so attractive in personā€¦

4 Likes

So what do you think right off the bat?

It might partly just be the aesthetics throwing me off (They are Soooo~ pretty), but first impressions are very positive. They sound much more open than I expected as well.

1 Like

Both of the connectors on my headphone cable say ā€˜Lā€™ for leftā€¦ what? At least they are properly color codedā€¦ lol

Wait really lol? Mine donā€™t say that, they have both left and right for me without color coding

7 Likes

Iā€™ll just pretend it stands for ā€œlimitlessā€ or something.
ā€œLimited Editionā€ā€¦ there we go

2 Likes

rofl.

20 charater limit

I suspect this is due to the newer generation Sendys coming with perforated pads? Most of the existing reviews & impressions Iā€™ve encountered are based off the original pads. Iā€™m curious to hear the opinion of someone who has the original and newer version pads though.

I had the original pads and bought the perforated pads. The perf pads sound a bit more open but donā€™t really change the sound too much, but might reduce the bass impact a bit. Also the foam is stiffer and more memory foam like. The driver crinkle also reduces

1 Like

So which pads did you end up leaving on your Sendys?

I ended up leaving on the perf pads because there really isnā€™t a downside to them. The bass change is very minute thb

Thatā€™s frickinā€™ brilliant.

So hereā€™s my impressions of the Sendy Aiva.

I think these are VERY EASY to recommend.

Physically they are beautiful and attractive without feeling fragile and ā€˜preciousā€™. Emphasis on beautifulā€¦

Sound-wise, I would charactize them both forward and laid-back. They have sounded great with everything Iā€™ve listened to so far. VERY satisfying both in vocals and low-end impact, and detail. Open and wide.
If ever there was an argument against being a ā€œgraph whoreā€ā€¦ this is it. =P (itā€™s joke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if you love to rely on graphs, thatā€™s okay)

The cord is beautiful. They work well portable. They come with a really nice case. Yeah, these are worth it.

8 Likes

Cool I see an Elex & NDH20 in the background.

How do they compare to the Elex?

Itā€™s like having 2 children and you would feel ā€˜wrongā€™ comparing them against each other because you really love them both. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the Elex is still technically superior. But, emotionally, I am really liking the Sendy Aivas a lot. It has partly to do with the build and also very much to do with how they sound. Youā€™ll need to give me more time to get over the ā€œhoney-moonā€ period with them.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah Iā€™ve actually posed this same question very recently to Antpage

I was contemplating between the 2, but the sale on the Sendyā€™s sort of made the decision easier, but I was just curious to hear.

If the Sendy Aiva was the ONLY thing I owned, I think I would still be extremely happy.

1 Like