šŸ”¶ Sendy Peacock

This is the official thread for the Sendy Audio Peacock planar-magnetic headphone

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: Over ear
  • Amp needed: yes
  • Open Back

:red_circle: Hifiguides Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews

3 Likes

These better be good for $1799

4 Likes

*Outstanding

3 Likes

I wish i could hear it. I liked their Aiva but it was a little too harsh with the treble. This one looks awesome. but that price is really out there. maybe a used one after a while will be more reasonable. Zeos has one and will be releasing a review.

2 Likes

Interesting. I have the Sivga P-IIā€™s, and I find them very warm, treble very smooth ā€” no peaks or edges present.

Didnā€™t know Zeos got one!!! Thatā€™s some positive news at least

2 Likes

Have you had the chance to compare them to the Sendy Aiva?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no.

From what I have heard and read online, the P-II and Aiva sound the same. Even Zeos said it. However, some people say it differs, so what can I say.

1 Like

Sorry @WaveTheory and @voja didnā€™t see we already had an official thread for this setā€¦deleted mine šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜„

2 Likes

Someone already has these and the impressions are positive.

2 Likes

Very excited to see a video reviewā€¦ From anyone on this headphone.

2 Likes

First impressions here :man_shrugging:

PSā€¦love the :hippopotamus: mouth case :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

DMS mentioned it at the end of his latest video:

He did not like it at all. Although I wouldnā€™t recommend judging it completely on one opinion. Either wait until more people have it or give a listen yourself if possible.

Glad you like it @hit_the_right_note. Having a headphone makes you listen to music for longer is the best scenario in this hobby.

It does look really nice as if there is a lot of attention to detail put into it.

1 Like

Agreed. Definitely excited to see a bunch of reviews come out. Thanks for everyone linking reviews and the review from @hit_the_right_note theyā€™re so beautiful

Really liked this breakdown thank you. Sounds like youre loving it. Itā€™s either this or another ZMF for me.

1 Like

ā€œSendy Peacock is on the way. This thing is terrible, and you shouldnā€™t buy it. Like Airpods Max with less bass (ā€¦) the polar opposite of great.ā€ :eyes: @ 5:53.

You are 100% allowed to like your headphones as much as you want, but donā€™t say DMS likes em. :laughing:

Well thank you. Yes definitely with the way you described and the loom of them. It immediately resonated high end and ZMF-like.

I fully agree on that every ZMF itā€™s looks for the perfect ear pad. For my Aeolus it was the universal perferated Suede. At least with the Sendy Peacock itā€™s clear out of the box that theyā€™ve got the pad they think suits it most.

Knowing me Iā€™d still try a suede :joy:

1 Like

Oh, never mind then! All good :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

Also, I found this. Frequency response graph. Scroll down to see the graph and compare the Peacock with other headphones.

It seems like it might be going for the same type of sound as a Meze Empyrean, a more relaxed high end sound.

2 Likes

Yes, i expect it to be the polar opposite of something like the Heddphone. Itā€™ll be reviled by some and adored by others simply due to its tuning.