Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

I’ve shown the amp but I got some new tubes and changed the placement. Too get this rig was selling off must of my headphones and 2 channel setup.

The DAC is Hugo TT2 on the lower deck.
Tubes are
power PSvane ACME 2A3
rectifier Takasuki 274B
driver EH 6c45PI gold pins

31 Likes

Beautiful :clap::clap::clap: :+1:

1 Like

I love my TT2
What headphone amp is that?

It’s the Woo Audio WA33

4 Likes

What made you decide to go with Woo audio?

AKG K712 Pro is not visible because it is on my head :wink:

Cable diagram

16 Likes

sweet setup man… looks like some legit work gets done there :+1:

2 Likes

I liked it more when my soldering station lived right there.
Priorities man…

4 Likes

So I tired a bunch of amps to power my Abyss 1266 and after people at the last CanJam saying the WA33 made the headphone sound the best so I got one. One of the main requirements was power and be a tube amp.
The amps that led me down this road are:
GSX mini
ZMF Pendant
XI Audio Formula S
Vioelectric V281
Found the tube sound of the Pendant was one of my favs. So I just need bigger.
WA33 is 50lb tube amp so its got balls.

7 Likes

wow maze! nice to see ur setup!!! looks real sweet, very tech oriented like i would imagine from u haha

2 Likes

Still waiting on the Asgard 3 to come in but proud of this setup nonetheless. (HD600 and Argons are off screen :slightly_smiling_face:)

24 Likes

That is a damn nice setup dude

I also like the mouth piece on the far left next to the speaker lol. Trumpet? Trumbone? Tuba?

2 Likes

It’s a trombone mouthpiece for when I play anything jazz. My main instrument is tuba though.

I like to buzz on it whenever i’m not busy.

6 Likes

I will say… the GS-X mini cannot drive my Diana Phi’s on single ended appropriately but can drive them well enough on low gain balanced.

3 Likes

Only issue I had with the Diana v2 was bass impact it was never close to the 1266 phi tc. I saw it as it should coming from Abyss. My expectations were to high. I also was using mini with the Alps pot. Everything else was corect on the Diana.

2 Likes

Decided to rearrange the living room as we were getting a new cable provider. Man, I missed fibreop! Better hardware, better system options and a better picture.

Anyway, here is my hardware pic. I think this is end game for me as the money would just get stupid past these items, IMO.

27 Likes

That is a very solid cross section of kit with awesome variety in SQ and performane features💪 Great set-up, happy listening always buddy.

1 Like

Well I have 3 out of that 6… Guess I am only halfway…Dear Gawd, shoot me now!!! LOL!!!

4 Likes

I love this stack of (mostly) small manufacturer, high performance, high personality gear.

PS- @Pr3ssAltF4, let me konw when you finally do overcome gravity? Me and the ghost of Albert Einstein are both interested to hear about it! :smile:

10 Likes

Endgame until my bifrost 2 and Arya arrive.

Modius
Liquid platinum
Ananda
Elex

18 Likes