Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

That is a damn nice setup dude

I also like the mouth piece on the far left next to the speaker lol. Trumpet? Trumbone? Tuba?

2 Likes

It’s a trombone mouthpiece for when I play anything jazz. My main instrument is tuba though.

I like to buzz on it whenever i’m not busy.

6 Likes

I will say… the GS-X mini cannot drive my Diana Phi’s on single ended appropriately but can drive them well enough on low gain balanced.

3 Likes

Only issue I had with the Diana v2 was bass impact it was never close to the 1266 phi tc. I saw it as it should coming from Abyss. My expectations were to high. I also was using mini with the Alps pot. Everything else was corect on the Diana.

2 Likes

Decided to rearrange the living room as we were getting a new cable provider. Man, I missed fibreop! Better hardware, better system options and a better picture.

Anyway, here is my hardware pic. I think this is end game for me as the money would just get stupid past these items, IMO.

27 Likes

That is a very solid cross section of kit with awesome variety in SQ and performane features💪 Great set-up, happy listening always buddy.

1 Like

Well I have 3 out of that 6… Guess I am only halfway…Dear Gawd, shoot me now!!! LOL!!!

4 Likes

I love this stack of (mostly) small manufacturer, high performance, high personality gear.

PS- @Pr3ssAltF4, let me konw when you finally do overcome gravity? Me and the ghost of Albert Einstein are both interested to hear about it! :smile:

10 Likes

Endgame until my bifrost 2 and Arya arrive.

Modius
Liquid platinum
Ananda
Elex

18 Likes

Portable Endgame! The journey is complete (Unless I go all in on the WM1Z). But I think nirvana has arrived!

15 Likes

Looking at getting amp built by Glenn Studios he is famous for his designs. This will end up being end game tube rolling fun. The combination of tubes you can use is far out. The amp is custom built from pricing cheaper then a ZMF Pendant even Zach has this amp and brings it to shows. Now the tough part it could be 6 months or longer till it’s finished.
Has anyone come across this amp as I’m still learning about ins and outs?

2 Likes

I exchanged IM’s with him about a month or so ago, he’s currently not building at all. He lost his job and had to relocate. I left it at following up around now, so I owe him an IM.

It’s a shame he wrote back telling me what happen. So I know it’s going to be along time but you can’t rush excellence.

13 Likes

20 Likes

I have a new addition to the collection that is endgame indeed.

#FlexinonHifiguides

29 Likes

dang dude… very nice gear :beers:

1 Like

That is more or less how I imagine my dream setup.

4 Likes

I don’t believe in end game…but this is my current 2 setups and my headphones.

34 Likes

dang hazi I was looking for a clear/elegia comparison in the elegia thread earlier… I would’ve tagged you had I known you had both… oh well the elegia is enroute now… really sweet gear tho congrats on this stuff

2 Likes