Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

i agree that he’s a troll. in fact probably a kid. but when one speaks there is alway room for offending people whether you are purposely doing so or not. I have a uncle that died from alcahol, if someone is even talking about alacahol i used to get really urked. But whether people are talking about it in a serious matter or joking about it i don’t think you should take it as an opportunity to speak about how offended you are. Instead, realize that it’s just their thing, they find it funny and fair enough. Once you outgrow your trauma realize that there could be something funny and empowering about a tyrone winning fear factor by eating horse dick to continue his addiction.

Now then, on a personal level i agree with you that he’s a troll, and in my opinion a child but just let him say what he wants, because that same right is what allows you to say what you want. And let’s all get along!

4 Likes

Speaking as a total n00b at this forum, I definitely think the average reader can tell who is actually contributing helpful info here and who isn’t, I don’t think it’s something you even need to pay attention to really. I read your feedback on the Helios thread for example because you give in depth analysis on how the sound compares to high end cans, and why it’s your personal ideal sound from different angles vs what other cans provide.

Getting upset at non-contributors that troll here though to me waters down the contents of this wonderful community. If someone is consistently not contributing and creating noise, I think you can trust the average reader here to skip over their comments after seeing how consistently ridiculous they are. I’d rather see the real contributors here that are invested in this hobby stay happy and ignore the detractors than have to comb through long threads of verbal judo with trolls just to get back to the real topic and reason we’re here. Tl;dr - please don’t let non contributors annoy you and get back to the impossible-to-believe ridiculous praise heaping upon the Helios lol :smiley:

None of this was aimed at anyone here or taking sides, I’m sure even overly chatty non contributors can turn that boat around and start getting into meaningful dialogue and info sharing that makes this forum special

8 Likes

I think the troll is gone

1 Like

Which one?

2 Likes

checked the trolls posts and there all the same. mods should kick it out.

tyronne …

That’s rather convenient timing I’d say since what transpired earlier today

How about, if you feel someone is a troll or being offensive, you privately notify an Admin and let them sort it out instead of making a scene in the forum…

3 Likes

Ok guys, now you take pictures of your “endgame” stuff. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve shown the amp but I got some new tubes and changed the placement. Too get this rig was selling off must of my headphones and 2 channel setup.

The DAC is Hugo TT2 on the lower deck.
Tubes are
power PSvane ACME 2A3
rectifier Takasuki 274B
driver EH 6c45PI gold pins

31 Likes

Beautiful :clap::clap::clap: :+1:

1 Like

I love my TT2
What headphone amp is that?

It’s the Woo Audio WA33

4 Likes

What made you decide to go with Woo audio?

AKG K712 Pro is not visible because it is on my head :wink:

Cable diagram

16 Likes

sweet setup man… looks like some legit work gets done there :+1:

2 Likes

I liked it more when my soldering station lived right there.
Priorities man…

4 Likes

So I tired a bunch of amps to power my Abyss 1266 and after people at the last CanJam saying the WA33 made the headphone sound the best so I got one. One of the main requirements was power and be a tube amp.
The amps that led me down this road are:
GSX mini
ZMF Pendant
XI Audio Formula S
Vioelectric V281
Found the tube sound of the Pendant was one of my favs. So I just need bigger.
WA33 is 50lb tube amp so its got balls.

7 Likes

wow maze! nice to see ur setup!!! looks real sweet, very tech oriented like i would imagine from u haha

2 Likes

Still waiting on the Asgard 3 to come in but proud of this setup nonetheless. (HD600 and Argons are off screen :slightly_smiling_face:)

24 Likes