Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

@Hazi59 the eikon, elegia, and clear look familiar :stuck_out_tongue:

Not an Eikon, that is an Atticus.

1 Like

ahhhhh :fearful:

RIP

It is an Atticus, Aeolus, Clear, Elegia, LCD-2 Pre fazor, Bifrost 2, Asgard 3, RNHP, Soekris DAC1321, Lake People G111 and Hagerman Audio Labs Tuba.

9 Likes

Oh wow, how does it sound? I want to hear one so bad

Like the Tekton I’m rocking the Brilliance.

1 Like

Pretty great thus far but my front end is limiting it. I have another goodie coming Monday that I will share as well.

which amp/dac are you using with it? is it super detailed like they say?

the fuck you people do to afford this shit …I’m all sweet my Asgard 3 & Bif 2 / Enog2Pro & Erish -Totally endgame…checks highfi guides and sees @rmsanger

4 Likes

Just got the Audeze LCD-2C, balanced cable en route.

21 Likes

Anyone in here have the Ares II and RNHP paired? Looking at getting those to complement my SU8 and el amp

It’s not the most expensive of setups, but I’m proud of this current main. SMSL SU-8, Xduoo TA-20 (with vintage 1951 RCA tubes), THX 789, my own hand built VU meter.

I currently main Focal Elex and balanced 600ohm DT880s.

The rest of those headphones are just flavour depending on situation. It ain’t a wall, but its enough.

22 Likes

Looks good! Is that a curtain rod the headphones are hanging on?

Yup. The room is only 1.5 meters wide, so a double stack shower curtain rod made for a pretty effective way of storing and displaying all the headphones I had.

1 Like

@Kamigoroshi Can you start a DIY thread with some details on the hand built VU meter some day when you Have time To give us more details please. Very nice across the board.

1 Like

Did you follow a guide for the VU-meter? Looks great! Would love to add something like that to my setup. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I have actually. It can be found here:

4 Likes

@monkey32

I bought all used and paid:

LCD3F - $1100
LCDX - $850
HP3 - $700
AKG - $150

The Abyss 1266 Phi TC I got for $0.

It’s a lot of money and I will likely have to sell one or two cans to properly drive the Abyss in a few years but for now I’m a happy camper. Enjoy your setup as it’s about the audio journey and not the end point.

5 Likes

What the F you got Abyss for Zero dollars are you the one that one them? I mean the Jeep rolling over the 1266 giveaway.

I know it’s all about the music and whatnot…I get 90% of my life from a mix of Ebay, Craigslist, and Wallapop including aforementioned audio gear. The Abyss knocked me on my ass, as I think was the point/flex. HUGE props for gettin those for nada. Enjoy right back at you. Curious what are you running Them off?