Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Oh nice. That’s cool you can connect them. I just keep a keyboard in my drawer for when I use the Mac

I have some Logitech flow devices that will do this as well. 3 computers per device and pretty cool you can drop files between the 2 over wifi.

Endgame youtube listening setup

BT → P6 Pro → GSX mini → SE (cause no balanced cable) → Utopia

But realy, not liking the cans ot the amp too much tbh. Both are extremely technicaly proficient, just dont suite my needs and/or tastes. Looking like I may consolidate down to 1 iem + dap tbh

13 Likes

Well this will be my endgame when I can afford it and a DAC upgrade simultaneously. Trilogy H1 + STAX L700 <3.

Currently on demo from a dealer

13 Likes

I also had those sony iems until they broke (got all my money back fortunetly). I have to get another pair some day, they sounded amazing.

1 Like

Gung-> Mjolnir–> Verite Closed ( or any ZMF) & Sash Tres Planar

Alternatively

Bifrost 2-> Jot 2 & Feliks Echo^2 → Verite Open (or any ZMF & Sash Tres Planar

Or

(Work) Element II → Hyland Jupiter’s

32 Likes

Holy shit that wood cup is beautiful in the first pic. Which headphone is that?

ZMF Verite Closed back with limited edition stabilised wood.

They had a sale of some earlier on today but I presume they are all sold out. I didn’t want to have the browser tab open tempting me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are an older set so not from current sale…2nd hand

:warning: Upgraded my “End Game” Amp for a Topping A90.

Audio Gear

DAC - RME adi-2 FS
Amp - Topping A90
Tube Pre Amp - Little Dot MK 2 with tube rolled (Russian) Voskhod tubes
Main Music Source Connected Via Coaxial Line - Fiio X5 Gen 3 (DAP) with (X2) 256gb micro sd card’s full of music. 16 or 24bit FLAC files.
Cable’s used - (DAC & AMP) Mogami Gold Balanced X2 (Little Dot MK 2 Tube Pre Amp) Mogami Gold RCA X4

Headphone Collection Used

Sennheiser - HD6XX
Sennheiser - HD700 (My Gaming Set)
Sennheiser - HD8DJ
Hifiman - Sundara
Meze - 99 Classics
Fiio FH3 (IEM’s)

Balanced cable’s used for all headphones are “Periapt” 10ft Pro XLR

18 Likes

I was waiting for my Loki to come in before I finally posted something in this thread, but that has been months of waiting.

I have had the Klipsch for over 10 years and where it all began. The black Sony I use for plane trips and the blue are my wife’s. The iems are mostly used for outdoor work and Koss are too much cheap fun to pass up. As for the others I think I am working with a pretty decent array of goodies.

I originally bought the hip dac for portability but my old Galaxy S8 has a shallow USB port so it always came out. Wishing I had the Zen dac or Can in its stead, but the hip dac does a great job when I want a little bass boost. Can’t say enough good things about the MLP and don’t see myself getting rid of that any time soon.

Been great hanging around this place for the last year, Cheers!

22 Likes

This will be my DAC/Amp/EQ end game for a long time to come.
Of course headphones are a whole different matter. :laughing:

28 Likes

Temporarily moved out to sort out our flat to sell, so set up my desk in a different orientation, I think I like it better this way

26 Likes

Not end game but happy midFi Monday y’all!

29 Likes

That is some high end Mid-Fi. :grin:

7 Likes

Noble Sultan, looks like?

Saw the Auris and started scratching my head did I read mid-fi?

All goofs aside, looks like a pretty well put together setup

1 Like

I got them all at midFi prices used and the performance is very midFi although I will say that it not a bad thing. This is the best pairing between the Auris and the LCD3s that I can make with each component.

The Nobel Sultans are on loan and will be going away at the end of week.

3 Likes

So, you weren’t overly impressed with the Auris amp?

It had an MSRP of ~ 2100 EUR or ~2500 USD I’d say hell no for that amount. For the deal I got it for it’s a hell yes. I’ve only tried a 2 input (ECC82) tubes and just 1 set PL95 power tubes so a proper rolling / testing of tubes is really in order. Just an initial take having it for ~ 3 weeks / 60 hours of listening.

2 Likes