Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Yes I got both of those and I ended up getting an xduoo xd-05 plus as well

2 Likes

oh shit nice! i’m curious about what you will think about them. for sure keep us updated later on what you think about them

Will do! I’m trying to put my thoughts in offical threads… put some first impressions in the 4xx thread but they’re really starting to grow on me after a rocky start lol

1 Like

Oh shit cool gotta check out them first impressions. And yeah lol I know what ya mean, I’ve had ups and downs with both headphones and I nove ADORE my 58x and I’m starting to like the 4xx more. Think I’m getting more used to them

Can u link me the 4xx thread? There’s so many I don’t know which

Hope this works

1 Like

Niceeeeeee thnx

Updated setup.
Ls50
Adcom GFA-555SE
Parasound p3
Topping d50s

Guess the next thing is a balanced dac maybe. Don’t know if it will make an appreciable difference.

Thanks again MON for the help with gear selection.

12 Likes

How’s everything sounding? Is it noticable from your precious amp?

Sounds great. Sounds a little warmer. Also sounds to have alot more detail. Way better bass layering and defenition. Very happy with the upgrade. I will say the a100 did sound great already. I just think the ls50 needed more power.

1 Like

Slap on an r2r on there and you will have a pretty killer setup lol

I just sold my airist. Did not love it. The eldac sounded nicer to me. I have been eyeing the denafrips ares 2 though.

Very interesting lol, well hope you end up with something good :+1:

Not sure if it’s actual endgame, and not just me not wanting to spend more money than what this little setup has cost :slight_smile:

Aune S6 Pro DAC/Amp with a Little Dot 1+ with Mullard tubes and an OPA2107 opamp.

The 'phones I’m currently using are the Sundaras with Sheepskin pads and felt pads between the pads and the cups - EXCELLENT bass performance!

12 Likes

That is a lot of dac amp compared to the little tube.

Might want to get yourself some anti-static foam for the op amps in the future though.

I love that you have your opamps on display.

Have you tried the little dot with dual OPA 627 and CV4015 tubes?

No, I haven’t :slight_smile:

It just makes it a bit easier to tell them apart.

1 Like

My (first) endgame.

13 Likes