Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

What monitor mount do you use? What size screen and weight is it rated for?

I think it’s one of these

The monitor is a 21:9 34 inch unit

It’s a clusterfuck but it’s my clusterfuck

13 Likes

@hit_the_right_note !!!

1 Like

Yeah… I think comparing audiophiles to drug addicts is a sane comparison :wink:
Holyyy :poop:

8 Likes

Hahaha now that is what i aspire to!!!

Brilliant

1 Like

oh mein Gott

Ok so quick question: if you get to keep just ONE headphone from this huge headphone stable - just ONE - what would be your pick?

2 Likes

What’s the longest you’ve been without “one in the pipeline”? :wink:

Hey all. Since the REL hit the scene I figured I better update the setup pic!

The Tzero is a sharp looking piece and definitely classes up the place! And then the other side of the desk, which is unchanged lately

I know I keep saying this, but I think I am done here. The REL sub is a transformational piece, in that it is adding so much more depth, presence and power to the sound. It’s doing exactly what I had hoped it would do, and that is synergize with the Triangles and fill the gaps in the lows that my beloved BR02s were missing. It’s doing that and much more. I am so impressed by how it has seamlessly integrated into the system. A happy camper, I am!

13 Likes

VERY nice! Congrats.

Thank you! I kinda giggle like a kid when I hear this upgraded speaker system work out. I giggle because everything is small but it just brings it, man! I’m playing “A Little Driving Music” by Brian Bromberg right now to give it a good test. An incredible album, by the way. But what better way to test a sub than put on music by a bass player! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: The sub is quick and strong, keeping right up with the rest of the players. Incredible authority in its delivery with no rumble or sloppiness. It’s fantastic!

Sub your system, boys and girls. You will not regret it!

2 Likes

Enjoy your setup and check this out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! And thanks for the recommendation. I will check it for sure. :+1:

2 Likes

that is a wonderful track. thank you for sharing it!

1 Like

This is pretty much my addiction!! That and a crapload of headphones…

14 Likes

Here is a new pic of my collection. Updated with the iBasso SR2’s.

22 Likes

Your chair is in sonic heaven :grin::headphones::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I can still see your couch. You have work left to do! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

It’s actually a lazy boy. Next to it is a lazy boy couch that could easily hold another 30. :laughing:

C’mon Lotto 649 on Saturday night!!
:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes