Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Boom, I love how it’s dumped over afterwards. Great shot and damn great cans

thought about recording it and watching today evening … though not enough into american football
the advertisings are funny and were always the best part
how was the show? was it Beyonce again or J Lo?

1 Like

Well, I had a humble weekend.
On Saturday, instead of the Andromeda MW10 special model I ordered,a Campfire Audio pimped IO special model was delivered to me, I didn’t even know that such a model existed :woozy_face:

but I was charged for the Andromeda.

Then on Sunday night the team lost, to which I went to the stadium as a teenager in San Francisco more often, than they won 4 championship titles with Joe Montana.

Halftime Show :+1:

https://youtu.be/pILCn6VO_RU

6 Likes

J.Lo is 50 years old. Even older than me.

1 Like

I bet she looks younger than you… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

no laughing wrinkles, on her side and @Andrew_Davis looks for sure like Yoda with all the fun he has

1 Like

I also don’t look nearly as good in sequins and transparent spandex.

2 Likes

oh I won´t click on this link above … have seen many bad things yet

No, go ahead. She looks good. Sort of like a slightly stiffer version of herself was 25.

Also her facial expression doesn’t change any more. In fact it hasn’t for about 10 years.

2 Likes

I do respect her as individual and
the makeup artist,
hair people,
fitness trainers
choreographs
songwriters + docs who worked hard for this outstanding career

for sure forgot some list long like the staff on a marvel movie

5 Likes

You could upload a picture of yourself in such an outfit and we can decide :wink:

1 Like

The horror!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Watch what you wish for!!!

1 Like

I might have more in common with Andy Reid than J Lo.

2 Likes

Just from your avatar picture, I would agree!!

1 Like

What’s funny is that her expression doesn’t change. She could be angry, happy, sad, or asleep. All the same wrinkle free half smile.

4 Likes

For my sake you can keep your clothes on, I just want to see a video of you with jay.lo’s poledance :joy:
after which we talk about over 50 year old women.

She is still a weapon!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s literally the other Japan-exclusive blue Campfire IEM released in December. There’s a whole thread on Head-Fi about that and the MW10. I thought both were “Andromedas” TBH, but I went back and looked and the “Q4” is a one-off 3 BA design, whereas MW10 is another tweaked Andro with 5 BAs and a ceramic acoustic chamber. I do think the Q4 is more than a fancy IO (seems to be well-regarded), but MW10 is the more hyped (and probably pricier) of the two.

Per a Head-Fi post, MW10 was going for $1700, which strikes me as extremely pricy for even an “improved Andromeda.” The SE Gold was already asking a premium at $1300, though I could see the limited run and special tuning being worth a little extra. But a full 50% premium over even brand-new OG Andros? I dunno…

In any case, is that in line with what you were charged, or is it possible you overlooked the screw color when ordering? :slight_smile:

Everything is fine for me again, they took the earphones back and did not charge the price.
Since it was an individual order especially for me in Germany, my dealer has to clarify this with Campfire in the USA, because the delivery error happened there.

1 Like

I just realised that anyone not reading carefully might mistake J Lo here for somebody’s endgame.

3 Likes

„The largest Latino star in the world is also known for the multitude of relationships with entertainment celebrities and sports greats. Ben Affleck and singer Marc Anthony were among the lucky ones.“

Obviously there is no endgame status with her! :wink:

2 Likes