Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

fair enough, yeah i think for smaller gear like that it gets the job done. I considered a btr5 for it but just decided to use the hawk case, it’s just more spacious which allows me crazy flexibility

yeah for sure, just more of a experience in both ways

thnx man, i guess i found that keeping it simple works best for me

Yea!

This is the shelf.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XM74MQN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are the stands.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VC4SW6H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Actually, if you want, I can send you three of the stands for just shipping. I’m not going to use them (moving onto mostly IEMs). @alphamarshan

2 Likes

Hmmm… you don’t say…

1 Like

here’s a fun request for those of you fit the profile, a picture of your first present endgame post with a picture of the current present end game post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Endgame IEMs :slight_smile:

Earsonics Grace and Jomo Flamenco (pre-2018)

7 Likes

that would be pretty fun, you should start first. maybe make another thread for that too lol

KSC75 on portapro headband with yaxi pads! On this amp and dac sounds so fucking good.

27 Likes

Did you connect it to the Amber 3 too? I wonder how well it scaled up, lol

Yes using Amber 3 -> V281 -> KSC75 right now and this $15 earphone has no business sounding this good!

5 Likes

Comes to show how important electronics are, am I right? @M0N

3 Likes

IEM endgame (for now lol) :slight_smile:. What’s nice is being able to fit all my gear on a single shelf.

Chord Hugo 2, QP2R, QP1R, Earsonics Grace, Jomo Flamenco, Campfire Andromeda, Final B3

18 Likes

Nice Setup! I’m interested to know how the QP2R holds up against the Hugo2 :thinking:
What are the differences you are hearing between the two?

1 Like

My own little corner in this world.
Topping e30/l30, SMSL DA-8s, Xduoo XD05+
NDH 20, HD6XX
Canton Vento 826
…and this other thing

20 Likes

Very nice B&W theme with your PC there.

1 Like

The headphone you want vs the headphone you need.

Raal SR1a, Koss Kph30i, Schiit ; Jot R, SAGA +, Bifrost, Heresy, Sys, MIcca RB42, Emotiva A-100
To the right of the right speaker I have a Little Rel T/Zero sub that I use with my Raal’s.

27 Likes

Looks really good :ok_hand:

This is the first time I’ve been in this room and not listen to my speakers.

15 Likes

You have to turn the DAC on.

6 Likes