🔶 Shuoer EJ07M

No it does not, everyone who needs it had to purchase separately

2 Likes

The reason everyone uses them is that the TANCHJIM Tanya can be found on both Amazon and Ali Express, typically for around $20, and I think come with 10 spare filters

Some people buy the Final E500, because it is a reasonable way to get the Series E tips, since the tips cost the same with or without the cheap IEM.

1 Like

My KL are delayed, Joseph said they were waiting on some back ordered Sonion EST.

SHIPP . SHIPP. SHIPP please!

1 Like

I was also surprised how small they were. Great fit for me with the KBEAR 07 tips.

2 Likes

The reason I sold my Timeless 0 depth everything else was great but switching iem, home, and or car you get back to the Timesless and can’t unhear what your missing then the enjoyment factor goes out the window.

Your description was :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I received my EJ07M KL yesterday. I did not know it was possible that an IEM could soundstage. Mind Blown. No EQ needed Drums and cymbals sound like Drums and Cymbals , Double Mind Blown. The only thing I would change would be for SHUOER to include a red and black cable. Thx for the Rec. Money well wasted and a glorious night of " One more song " instead of sleeping. I’m tired but happy.

11 Likes

Glad you like.
It’s a limited run set and it’s just about done.
Thanks for the trust :volcano: :pray: :notes:

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I have a EJ07M KL and I was wondering if Shuoer offers the option to have it reshelled in a resin shell? I love my KL but the fit is just a bit too shallow for me.

2 Likes

Yep, they do - speak to Joseph (through their discord or message @shuoer on here etc) about what you need/want :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah, I hear you. What you can do is mail it in and we charge a fee for reshelling. You can DM me on our store (letshuoer.net), Discord, Facebook or WhatsApp. Cheers - Joseph

2 Likes

They indeed can, and their work is amazing. Can vouche.

6 Likes

@shuoer What would the cost be to order KL new with resin shell? I really liked the KL but, the fit was also shallow for me. I sold it not realizing it could be reshelled via mail. Might be interested in ordering again.

1 Like

Cost is normal KL price plus ~$160 for the shell service. If you get the KL on a sale, that sale price still applies but the resin service remains $160. It’s the same for the EJ07m, but the OG EJ07, EJ09 and Conductor have the custom shell design service complimentary due to their higher price IIRC.

Yes, all these info are correct. If you want to get your custom KL / 07M, lemme know and we can figure it out. I am usually on Discord 9am - 11pm PST. Thanks.

2 Likes

Is that the C-012. That’s one of the ones I was looking at. Just trying to decide if I want to go stealth like yours our a little funky.

Quick question! @MMag05 I’m currently deciding between the 07M KL and the Moonlight right now, and based on your experience of both of them which one would you recommend?

I’m mainly curious about the technicality (imaging, resolution, stage) since both have the tuning I like :thinking:

1 Like

Oh wow, which resin shell design is this? It is hella clean!

1 Like

This one!

1 Like

Thought it was a collab model at first lol.

2 Likes

Yep - took me a while to decide as well. Decisions, decisions.