🔶 Shuoer EJ07M

Oh I never used the plus version. People say they are very close just stick more or something like that.

What they said about the sticky part was correct indeed. But then it’s not uncomfortable and it offered great isolation even outdoors.

Yap. CP100 were my default and go to when trying a new iem or quick demo. Balanced as f, forward vocals, easy fit and seal.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Custom cable arrived. Blacked out look, love it!

12 Likes

No impressions til I hear and am familiar with the 07’s sound.

3 Likes

Kinda Lavaaass :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oh wait, Kinda Lava also has the 2pin connector sticking out? Like the cable connector is for a recessed 2pin port in the shell but there isn’t one? I have that on my Canon and it’s a bit concerning because it essentially acts as a big lever and adds strain to the connection…

There is wee bit of a price difference I believe. Price does not guarantee performance but if both are well done there is the advantage of being able to use more expensive parts that are better.

1 Like

Nope, nothing stands out :wink:

I mean here:

P.S. Amazing face plate and cable, btw. what a beautiful combo!

3 Likes

This is with the original cable

2 Likes

That seems to be part of the cable, not the IEM.

I know the guy. I bought my Campfire Cascades and the Schiit Asgard 3 from him. He buys and sells a lot of stuff. He is a reliable guy.

I even thought about contacting him for the Lava, but I already have the Clairvoyances, and I don’t know if another tribrid is going to bring something different to the table. I doubt it.

Now I am looking for something more bassy and relaxed. I like the Clairvoyances and the FHE, but both are quite fatiguing for long listening sessions…

Bloody beauty :notes:

18 Likes

Does the custom universal resin fit (longer nozzle?) better than the standard metallic version? I assume a universal resin will still be sellable? Thought about getting the metallic version than sending back (safest choice), but I have a 20% code so I’d save a little money getting resin now

No. Its exactly the same. If you can, customize your iems. Resin is lighter than metal and I think that its important. I used too 20% coupon.

1 Like

I buy always the same 0.78 pin model. You can use it with all 0.78 models.

1 Like

While I’ve never had a metal-body EJ07M, I did a side-by-side comparison with the S12 which seems similar in size/shape here: 🔶 Shuoer EJ07M - #323 by Sonofholhorse
Hopefully owners of both can chime in with specifics.

2 Likes

I read through this thread and could not determine if the Lava comes with the Tanya filters included in the box. If not please let me know and I will order some cheers and thanks. J

2 Likes