🔶 Shuoer EJ07M

Nice! Would you mind sharing the link for where you got them?

I got mine from Amazon

1 Like

Did anybody arround here dare to take off the mesh from the nozzle to see how it affects the sound?

I just read how it changes the sound of the FH5 to the better and am curious since then how it would affect the sound of the kinda lavas…a tad more treble energy would not be too bad i guess

I saw as low as $450 to $470 for the KL from aliexpress too. I assume it’s just for ‘prime days’

Ummm wow what good synergy the Xduoo Mt-604, HiBy R6 2020 and the Lava. Stock tubes until the new GE tubes come in but
damn loving it!

My first tube product and I hear why the love is had.

5 Likes

Can anyone please tell me the nozzle diameter width? Need to know whether they will fit well in my ears. I have a pair that are 6mm and im struggling with comfort.

Do you know the exact diameter width of the nozzle? I need to know if they’ll fit me.

Width is 6mm

1 Like

@John_W_Clark Seeing it appears we have similar preferences have you heard the OG EJ07M? Really thinking about buying @rattlingblanketwoman set. Wondering if they really are comparable to the OG Tea. I had the Kinda Lava metal shell set but, fit was an issue. Sorry for all the tagging but, @nymz you have any thought? Wondering if I should hold out for a resin Kinda Lava or go OG resin at an amazing price.

2 Likes

What are you looking for? A Tea upgrade?

Half the reason. Also, what would be the better all arounder? My listening session habits are all over the place with genres.

1 Like

If Tea is your base, EJ07m ain’t it, but I don’t want to break a deal up.

The direct upgrade is the OG, but Kinda Lava does a good job as well, being an upgrade to the Tea2.

Also, if you had problems with the metal shell, resin is the way. From experience, the comfort and fit is night and day, with the resin being closer to Tea fit (but better imo). If it sounds better? Well yes but I aint comment on that since it’s under placebo range.

Need some help my guy’s
Was tossing up between Ej07M and the mangrid xenns up,
If I love my bass which one should it be? :grin:
Appreciated as always

I am biased but my vote goes to the EJ07M

2 Likes

Lava’s getting shipped back to make a resin version and change the Tuning.
Loosing my best IEM for a while.
Any recs for a colored style? 2

Pics if you got em please.

The ones I own (until someone buys them) remind me of sea oats, and the sea. I think it’s a sweet colorway!

7 Likes

Those are sweet thanks!

Is this the white ore silver logo infill?
Can´t tell from the pictures and i am still torn between those two options

What will you change on the tuning?

7 Likes

Thinking about the M Tuning I would like more sub bass shelf with my old ears some extra highs would be nice too. The OG and M look similar on some squig so not sure what to do hear since I bought the Canon I now have a bassier iem more balanced than the Globe lol.

Since I would like a bit more on both ends any rec on the Tuning or leave it be?

1 Like