šŸ”¶ Shuoer EJ07M

Thank you so muchā€¦ Reallyā€¦

200 (1)

1 Like

Now actually I am curious to try the cable that @Spa mentionedā€¦ I am not a cable believer tho
Just to tryā€¦

1 Like

Folks, keep in mind this are only first impressions. Donā€™t take it as an holy grail.

Also, in another related news, my Xenns UP is @ customs. It might take a couple of weeks to arrive at my house, but can also be a couple days. Letā€™s hope sooner than later, but when they get in I can finally do a deathmatch between 07m x Variations x UP.

3 Likes

@Godria What tips do you use on M? These are a bit sensitive to tips, it seems. Iā€™m using spinfits, so far so good. Any rec?

I am also using Spinfit on themā€¦ And Final E

The foam I use LUDOS, cuz I have small ears canal

I mean I donā€™t like foam thoā€¦
I didnā€™t like them with sednaearfit

1 Like

yeah, I think Iā€™ll keep SF for now. Need to order stuff from amazon JP next week.

1 Like

Humm I want to say try LUDOS foam, but u may not like themā€¦ They are cheap tho

They are not like comply foamā€¦ I mean they are not as thick as comply

Edit: NVM found them.

1 Like

I find them much durable than comply, and they last longerā€¦ Plus they are colorful and not boring :crazy_face:

I like boring, but sure, Iā€™ll give it a go :slight_smile:

But do you like them or not? lol

1 Like

Easy to say if you can afford the toll for the Mest. That not a viable solution for most people. :joy:

Good for you :slightly_smiling_face: :+1::+1:

Yes, I do like LUDOS foam over complyā€¦ I am not a foam person, but when it comes to foam I go with LUDOSā€¦

1 Like

Have you tried stock tips? I usually donā€™t care about stock tips, but Iā€™m trying them now. I like this sealā€¦

The sameā€¦ Nope I havenā€™t try the stock tips they didnā€™t look good to me

Due to the short sound bore, I believe the reason why some folks will need the Tanya filter. I believe Michael B mentioned the Comply T500 being long sleeved seemed work well for him.

I always prefer foam tips for the better seal provides.

1 Like

Yep, you got to try it - your ears will be the gold acceptance :slight_smile: although, I would say best via balanced port and slightly higher priced ones. Personally Iā€™m not loaded so wonā€™t go crazy to those costing $200+ā€¦ but for me I can hear the difference, copper sounds warmer; silver colder, gold gives wider space etc.

1 Like

Okay boys, ill keep my mind open about foamsā€¦

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll give it a tryā€¦ I see it sometimes around $100 on sale

Thank you

1 Like

Or if any of your friends have good cable or pop into any audio shop, in case does not work for you and wasting moneyā€¦ just a reminder so that I wonā€™t be held accountable :smiley:

1 Like

Of courseā€¦ I like cables in general so I spend really a lot of money on cables and tipsā€¦
$100 is the maximum for me to spend on a cable nowadays lol

2 Likes