SIMGOT Un-Official EA500 CULT THREAD

Sigh…

We aint starting all that talk about different tips, aligments and quality assurance, right? Leave the Peckers alone.

1 Like

Ain’t some ribbed for pleasure :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Person looking for EA500 info “am I in the right aisle?”

2 Likes

This’s getting even more weird…Grace has a Cock? :rofl:

2 Likes

Be even worse if they have to use a micrometer instead if a laser tape.

1 Like

As any good chi-fi, it’s not about how the Pecker looks but rather how long it lasts.

2 Likes

VS

:rofl:

(chifi names lol)

2 Likes

ChiFi killed everything childish with me :sweat_smile:

giphy (1)

4 Likes

Kidding aside, I just caught a Pecker out in the wild and am gonna bring it in.

I can’t believe I’m finally gonna get my hands wrapped around a Pecker. I’m so excited

Just dont leave it on the couch. Unless you want people to sit your Pecker.

Ok, I’m out lol

1 Like

Todays work setup
iFi Diablo → 20 ohm impedance adapter → Hakugei Rice Litz 6N OCC → Simgot EA500 → Anjirui TS-400 foam tips
With the 20 ohm adapter I can run EA500 on my preferred normal gain from the Diablo.

2 Likes

Just jumping back into IEMs after a long break and wow, the landscape has really changed.

I have a pair of EA500 here that I haven’t opened yet with so many options out there and seeing something different everyday.

Do you think it’s worth waiting to see what the EW200 may give us as it seems to have some pedigree from the 500 and even the 2000?

1 Like

Not really. If you already have the EA500 just open them and enjoy them, dude

4 Likes

The EA500 are a serious jam. No disappointments rocking them today/night.

6 Likes

Still get amazed whenever I put these on. Just wish the nozzle angle wouldn’t hurt me after an hour or two. No pain, no gain, I suppose :smiling_face_with_tear:

Filing this away in the “this is pretty cool if it comes out” category

6 Likes

if someone really likes the EA500 which IEM/s does have a very similar sonic footprint or frequency response in the higher tier.

2 Likes

This question is the perfect one for linking the brand new goober’s upgrade matrix!! Sign in to your account

Sorry if the link doesn’t work properly: it seems Microsoft plays with the link to their online excel…

4 Likes

Easier way to do it is link the post to the matrix over

Thanks for helping @Erokh

3 Likes

Hello GBM,
what amazed me was the sheer work that has gone into the matrix. Maybe first of a kind i think. Hats off.
One request, i cannot shift/slide the sheet. Can you reduce the size or do something so that i can explore the entire sheet?

Thanking you for creating a theme to be treasured by us all.

2 Likes