SIMGOT Un-Official EA500 CULT THREAD

Apparently according to Zeos, these IEMs are going to freak you out and scared the shit out of you, especially when playing horror games. Not going to lie, these ones have piqued my interest and curiosity towards them. This is going to be an IEM that is going to make me freak out and hear shit that I shouldn’t hear which that is an entirely new sound there.

Time to get it some time in the near future.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:That’s Zeos being Zeos and overselling. Listen to the enthusiasm, not the words

2 Likes

Lol EA500 now unavailable on UK Amazon. Looks like this hype train is having an impact on Simgot sales!

Yeah…my bad, I guess it’s better to hear it for myself just to hear on what he is saying is true or not.

1 Like

Has anybody compared it to the Penon vortex? I couldn’t find anyone that graphed both, but they both have a dip around 11k and the bass curve looks similar. They both use DLC diagrams too.

I’d say stock Vortex is a little more neutral/drier than EA500. Vortex has better mid-bass, EA500 has better energy in the upper-midrange/treble.

I definitely would not buy Vortex over EA500 though

1 Like

Is it a price thing or just that the EA500 is better in your opinion?

EA500 is better

3 Likes

I believe i have found a graph of the EA2000 on IEC711 coupler.

@GooberBM

Probably needs another damper on the nozzle.

(since they got a horrible contrast, I edited in colors myself. Red = EA2000 & blue = Volume)

3 Likes

I can’t touch a peak as early as near 2k… so I won’t be following this one.

2 Likes

I just had a tour of my main websites:
on AliE, Linsoul and Hifigo, it is available and listed at 92$
on Amazon US, it is “currently unavailable”
on amazon UK, amazon DE and amazon FR, it isn’t listed at all.

It seems those who want it for less than $80 will have to be patient. :melting_face:

1 Like

Oof - I’m out. A peak that large at 2k is where I know I don’t dare to charter.

1 Like

it does look like it needs more damping. But does seem to have mod potential.

If there’s anyone I trust with modding, it’s you. I’ll patiently look forward to your conclusions if you do end up getting a pair!

1 Like

hmmm, seems those vents might be for the BR to output the sound. Seems this BR implementation might be closer to the speaker type than in the ones found in headphones (1More H1707).

4 Likes

Speaking of the devil

LAN and EA500

10 Likes

Ohhh sexy sexy!!!

1 Like

Looks like you have two hot dates tonight, brother :sunglasses:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Beautiful :white_heart:

10 Likes