Smsl SP200 THX AAA 888

I mean I’m not going to call someone an idiot, but I do dislike how he is kinda misleading his viewers tbh

If someone is going to rank an iphone above the LG V30 for sound, they are an idiot.

1 Like

They literally ranked the iphone better then the d70 or the sp200. I dunno what to believe anymore. I have lost faith in humanity. :rofl:

I mean the apple products had pretty decent headphone outs to be somewhat fair compared to other phones

Also I have always subscribed to the idea of judging people, but not being judgemental. I’m not going to knock someone else because of their opinion as long as they say it’s their opinion and they aren’t trying to pass it off as fact it’s their opinion (I’m just going to respectfully disagree and move on). But I also don’t like when people try to mislead others when they are not in good faith

1 Like

sounds like someone got paid

By who lol? It’s just hard to find a motive for taking a payment to say that an iPhone is better than a proper amp. It’s not like apple would do that since they don’t support the headphone jack anymore lol

I think he is a bit of a troll. I can’t believe he means some of the things he says, or at least he exaggerates some of what he says. In any case, I disagree with him pretty much on most everything, and rather than getting mad at him all the time, I stopped subbing to his channel. There are a good amount of channels I can actually learn something from

Recon he got paid by Massdrop to say that. They’ve been sponsoring his channel. Scare people into buying the 789

Wait what does he think of the 789 then?

Everyone: Bigger useless screen
LG: Want a proper headphone amp?

1 Like

Well as long as you trick it’s impedance matching circuit lol

It is the little things.
Software Devs have 3 day weekends since QA got layed off lol

1 Like

I mean… some people LOVE distortion. I’ve seen it described as “musicality”… see any negative review stating " … compared to my schiit amp". :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t have much tolerance for BS. As you say opinions are fine and I always try to point out anything I say is just an opinion I am no audiophile.

However, I have no patience for youtube “experts” that claim to know it all. I have seen Many YouTube reviews that I disagree with strongly. When it comes down to it, it’s all just opinions.

I have a long list of past items that I bought based on experts opinions. All sold at a loss of course.:open_mouth:

1 Like

Well they typically like harmonic distortion, not straight up distortion lol

I wish I knew it all lol, it would make things so much easier (for audio that is)

Amen
While YMMV, opinion and fact are very different things and should never be mixed up.

Too commonly melded in this hobby lol

i know apple of old. i wouldnt put anything past them :expressionless:

Yeah audio is very subjective. People have different hearing and tastes. Hell some people even like dubstep. :rofl: