*Soundtracks* -

I love the Goblin soundtracks to Argento movies… didn’t even know about Yorke doing Suspiria! Thanks for the knowledge.

Yeah its pretty cool, he wrote a song for motherless brooklyn with Flea as well, tho i havent seen that movie

1 Like

Damn also how could i forget this

1 Like

Vangelis, yes… I love the orchestral rendition of this soundtrack, probably one of my all-time faves.

Trine has a rather nice soundtrack:

I love how much the Fletch soundtrack rips off Beverly Hills Cop even though it can’t possibly compete. Sorry Harold, you already beat yourself.

the band Goblin, with piano-genius Georgio Gaslini, did the soundtrack for Dario Argento’s Deep Red:

1 Like

Man, this thread needs to be revived! I just listened through the Harukana Receive OST again and it is such a fun summery soundtrack. Really up-beat, jazzy, good vibes type music. Not on youtube, but you can get a FLAC version on Nyaa. (Not sure if I can post stuff like that here)

My favorite OST track has to be one from Champloo though. Probably listened to this over 100 times, even though the whole soundtrack is fantastic. https://youtu.be/-otqHW9iQug

there is also the thread What are your favourite OSTs? which seems to be a bit more active

1 Like

AOE II Soundtrack has gotta be one of my favorites of all time. Just got my hands of good quality versions of them. Fantastic.

Anyone else have a favorite from an older game?

1 Like

Some darker favs…

The Haikyu soundtrack has quite a few bangers.

This track is from the climactic scene of the movie. The track is creepy on its own but super effective in the film. One of the composers was also a member of Portishead:

2 Likes

Lethal weapon 3- music performed by michael kamen, eric clapton, david sanborn,sting and elton john.

this movie and soundtrack are excellent