The DEALS thread

The output impedance of the single-ended outs are going to affect the frequency response to some degree… all differently. The XLR Balanced out… would give the cleanest power. And there’s a ‘current’ Switch (seperate from ‘gain’ switch) that M0N (And Zeos in the video) says can alter and benefit the sound of a lot of headphones too…

IMO… just seems like a nice amp to own…

The 58X is only $135 and the 4XX only $130 rn !!!

Wish I had the money to buy them rn :sob:

1 Like

I wish I had enough money to buy any headphones right now lol.

1 Like

According to the Hifiman website, the 4xx is discontinued. I don’t know if that’s just a weird thing of them not selling it on their own site, but it would account for the sharp discount the 4xx has had for the last few months.

Press F to pay respects for the 4XX :pensive:

There’s a used Kennerton Thror on Ebay for $1,500 I want so badly…but can’t. :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

It’s worth it lol

20 c

1 Like

Damn, that makes it even worse! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What does 20 c or 20 char mean?!!1 I’ve seen it a few times and I must know what it means!

1 Like

You have to type a minimum of 20 characters when you make a post.

Oh I see, thank you for sharing such sacred knowledge :pray:

4 Likes

Check out some of these specials at music direct on Elac speakers and other products…’Tis the season…don’t stop shopping till it hurts, it’s good for the economy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://www.musicdirect.com/Search/manufacturer/Elac/sc_src/email_1058787/sc_lid/70559658/sc_uid/pwn00pXZZh/sc_llid/25757/utm_source/Emarsys/utm_medium/email?manufacturer=Elac&specials=On%20Sale&sort=popularity|DESC&page=1&pagesize=24&c1=tab-products&c2=grid

1 Like

F to the HE4XX’s…

Don’t know if they have actually discontinued them or not, the hifiman site is weird

If they discontinue them hope they bring an improved version in the future preferably with no QC issues xD

1 Like

That’s would be weird cause they have kinda started making a revise version this year with 3.5 mm Jack’s on the can rather than what believed was 2.5 mm

1 Like

Maybe it’s the 2.5mm version that’s listed on their site then. Still weird.

That what my theory is on it

I think that might actually be possible. Drop has been very quiet recently. Something is brewing

Drop has been moving shit around recently especially around the time the rebranded. And have been doing a new referral system.