The DEALS thread

Rip them to your computer and then pass them on.

HiFiMan HE-R10d on sale for $799:

HE-R9 down to $249 on same site.

Makes those and JM Mods a much a better deal.

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB just hit a new low of $180. I’m glad I didn’t jump on it last week when it was $220

Actually Newegg is having black Friday sale on the 21st for $170. So that’s an option too

4 Likes

Couldn’t resist any longer. I will soon be the owner of a pair of Clear’s. After three years of lusting… :grin:

9 Likes

Congratulations!
I have been lusting for around the same time. I’m waiting for them to run out and complain about it later :rofl:

2 Likes

The OG clears are great, I really like them.

1 Like

That’s my plan as well. I’ve been wanting grab a pair to compare to my Clear Mg since I got them, but not doing it and griping after they are gone sounds a lot more appealing. :joy:

3 Likes

I see you caved it @ShaneD…Congrats on the purchase…I was going back and forth on them…I decided that I am going to order my first pair of ZMF’s tomorrow…

1 Like

Good luck with the ZMF’s. They are WAY too rich for me.

I am pretty happy with the collection now as I motor through this week with the CFA Cascades.
Looking forward to the Clear/Elex battle though. :grin:
I will be plugging both into the V220 and doing instant swaps.

3 Likes

Congrats on the Clears, Shane. You should really enjoy those. If memory serves, you also have the Radiance, correct? I would be extremely interested in how those two stack up against each other.

1 Like

I had the Radiance on last week. They are very balanced. Maybe a little too polite? After a few days I grabbed my Cascades and I have been rocking ever since. :grin:

I am biased, but I don’t think any closed back can come close to matching a good open back. My past comments on the Radiance were that they were very close to the Elex, but not all the way there. I would imagine it will be the same with the Clear’s.

1 Like

I too have my eyes on some VC tomorrow, lets see if one of us can get some or if other fingers are faster XD
Only problem for me is that PayPal isn’t working for the first 10 min :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

@ShaneD I still would like the get them at some point and time, but for the time being the clear aren’t worth the upgrade for me…I absolutely love my WooAudio WA6 and the elex does surprisingly good with tubes…I have been saving up for quite a while now…One of the main reasons I am getting the ZMF’s is how good they sound on tubes…They will be my dedicated cans for my WA6.

1 Like

@DuerumBen My plan is for a pair of VO’s…I sat down last night and looked at everything that is going to be on sale tomorrow…I love the burl w/blue epoxy, and there is a set of purple ones that are amazing looking plus a few others…If I can’t get any of the VO’s there are a bunch of Atriums i really like…I have heard both on more than one occasion and would be happy with either or…I also may look at the bundle deal on VO’s and VC’s…Have you checked out all of the pics Zac posted on ZMF’s site yesterday?

1 Like

Of course I did, did see the video he posted and did look at the picks and did write up my fav numbers to have alternatives when my pick is probably gone :sob:
Also looked at the b stock because with those I had luck last year to get a pair of stabilized aeolus for Standart money :wink:

1 Like

Same here…I have a list for the b stock as well…I have put way too much time into this :rofl: I am hoping to get on right when it starts, get what I want and be done…I want to be done in the first ten minutes before PayPal and buy now pay later starts…I hope you get what you are looking for tomorrow

1 Like

so i got a VC did you also manage your shopping list :stuck_out_tongue:

I just posted underneath you on what I bought today :rofl:

1 Like

SA6 Ultra below OG price

Did I say SA6 Ultra would hit $599 or $499? I know I got jumped on for it but I forgot how many “I-told-you-sos” I need to prepare

1 Like