The DEALS thread

My guess is it’s gonna hit 400$ within 6 months as the next new shiny thing is released :joy:

1 Like

Unique Melody MEST MK II for 900$ at Musiteck Price List Overview — MusicTeck
:scream:

1 Like

Sony XBA N3 with balanced cable for $130

1 Like

HD800S is down to $1,400 on Headphones dot com.

2 Likes

Sandisk SD cards on sale.
128gb = 13 euro
256gb = 20 euro

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B08GY8NHF2

1 Like

Power Holdings, Inc. - US distributor of Lake People (which includes Violectric & Niimbus), Meze, Musician, Auris, and several others, is running some Black Friday deals:

https://mailchi.mp/d6b99921c06d/black-friday-cyber-monday-audio-gear

3 Likes

Focal Elegia is now $299 on Adorama.

11 Likes

Holy Jesus ….

1 Like

If I didn’t already have a pair, I would pull the trigger on that.

3 Likes

Fine, you finally got me Adorama! wtf…

5 Likes

Sparkos Labs (op amps, etc) 30% off with code CyberBlack30

Insane good deal. They have to be taking a loss on these things, right?

1 Like

HUGE deal from Meze. B-unit Empyreans for $999.00!

If I hadn’t just bought my Clears, I would jump on this hard. There are only a few.

99 Classic’s at $99.00!!

I appreciate all of your reviews and enjoy watching them…Now tell me why I don’t need to buy these or $299…lol

99 Classic is $99 off not $99 total. Its $210 on sale. Good deal still

1 Like

$999 Empy’s? Where?

My mistake!! It is 999.00 off of Empy’s. I was too anxious to pass the info along and did not read the email correctly. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol. The only complaints I have about Elegia are the stock cable is butt and the stock tuning is a bit too aggressively mid-forward, bass-lean, and metallic sounding for my liking. However, those are minor-ish complaints in context that a $900 can is being sold for $300. It takes to EQ very well. If you have something like an iFi Zen DAC or any other iFi with a bass boost switch on it, you’re golden. $300 is bonkers good for this headphone, especially when its BNIB.

6 Likes

I own Focal’s…I know all too well about the stock cable…lol…If I was to get them I would probably use them for gaming tbh…I would run them off of my Asgard3/Modius stack…I just ordered a pair of Atrium’s and I really don’t need these, but for $299 I still may grab a pair.

1 Like

$299? DAMMIT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO POOR!!! :frowning:

le sigh…

3 Likes