The DEALS thread

drop is having a thing to get coupons

my first one was 10% off a 6XX

2 Likes

I 30% off any in profile MT3 keycap set on drop. If anyone want the coupon just message me. So far my drop coupons been terrible

$30 off on order of $200 or more on Drop.com. I won’t use the code.so first come first serve. Here is the code- 30OFFOVER200

according to the wording on drop it sounds like those coupons should only work for the account that draws it, anyone tried someone else’s code yet and it worked?

1 Like

HD800S for $1,199 on Adorama.

https://www.adorama.com/se506911.html?sdtid=16277143&emailprice=t

2 Likes

Looks like these coupons might be actually worth checking out each day - my first one was bad(-10% mechanical keyboard stuff) but the second one was a code for a full free in-stock DCX keycap set, and sure enough, it took it from $99 to $0. I’m into mechanical keyboards enough to own one, but not enough to have bought replacement keycaps, but at that price I can’t say no. International shipping maybe slightly overpriced but still acceptable at $20.

Yeah, seeing how they’re giving out free stuff and how generic the codes are, I doubt they are shared, it’s probably an account flag.

1 Like

I got the $30 macro pad for $7 (shipping) dang hoping I get a better coupon later

2nd hand EJ07M in Europe for 340EUR in nice condition (small deformation in the nozzle shield). Very respected user!

heads up for the Canucks…Ayreborn has the Senn HD600 for $399 CAD. only 2 left, so act fast if interested!

1 Like

As a special gift to our valued Headphones.com customers, we’re offering 15% off Headphones.com Gift Cards throughout the month of December.

Simply add the Gift Card to your cart and the discount will be automatically appied.

Due to some vendor restrictions, some restrictions do apply to our discounted gift cards.

Discounted gift cards cannot be used on sale, open-box or used to purchase discounted gift cards. Some item restrictions may apply beyond those so feel free to email us or live chat and our team would be happy to help!

We are expecting our cutoff date to be December 19th this year to guarantee shipments with Overnight / FedEX 2-Day arrive before Christmas so now is the perfect time to pick up a gift card for yourself or your friends / family.

Buy a Headphones.com Gift Card for 15% off

• Happy Holidays from Andrew, Taron and the rest of the Headphones.com team!
4 Likes

Not sure when this went up. Was just on Linsoul a few days ago and didn’t see it. Here’s a $1 reservation for the Wu Heyday Edition to receive $20 off. Must me used on launch day which is listed as Dec 22nd.

2 Likes

It’s fresh. The linsoul discord sent out a message overnight (EST)

2 Likes

Is it the lowest it got?

:gift::christmas_tree: NMD CHRISTMAS SALE :christmas_tree::gift:

*Limited Time Only - Offer till end of 31st December 2022.

:snowflake:All NMD Custom Pads are fully customizable: Overall Size, Cavity Size, Material, Color (surcharge applied).
:snowflake:Handcrafted
:snowflake:Leadtime 2 to 4 weeks.
:snowflake:Subject to Shipping Charges.

Price:
USD119.90 > 𝗨𝗦𝗗𝟴𝟵.𝟵𝟬 (BeyerDynamic DT Series)
USD129.90 > 𝗨𝗦𝗗𝟵𝟳.𝟰𝟬 (Audeze LCD Series / Hifiman HE Series)
USD139.90 > 𝗨𝗦𝗗𝟭𝟬𝟰.𝟵𝟬 (Hifiman Ananda, Arya etc.) Type

2 Likes

The deal is still up!! Do get your chance to purchase them at great discount :+1:t2: before the 31st December 2022.

$2600 cans with the discount code!
Price is below $2K for new cans!
Dont know how long this will be there…

Wanted to share this with anyone interested in the MEST MKII or has been interested for a while.

MusicTeck will have them on sale for $899.99 starting midnight in the US (East Coast time I believe)

1 Like

Here’s a full list of MusicTeck’s sale items with pricing.

This is one of my favorite buys from black friday, and it’s back on sale for $99

Wirecutter

6 Likes

I was just out Googling stuff and found www.economik.com has the AKG 240 Studio for $97 CAD, 240 MkII for $110 CAD and the 271 MkII for $160.00. they also have the RODE NTH-100 for preorder at $160 CAD too.

while I listed prices in CAD they do ship internationally and likely offer pricing in several other currencies. when I went to the site it had a pop up window acknowledging I was from Canada and listed prices were in CAD.

1 Like