The "Too good for the price" list

better how, M0N? what makes you think that, being they’re unreleased and unheard.

Even if they match the performance of the blon, the price is alot better, and it seems pretty similar do to the same weight, almost similar looking pads, made out of the same wood as the sendy. It’s just a more appropriate price, because to spend like 400-450 on the blon, you might as well go for the tried and true sendy (you can get a b stock for 500 from musicteck)

1 Like

I just saw Z put a review about B20 on his patreon. We should be able to watch the review soon :slight_smile:

These Micca OoO’s are 100$ a pair. So, yeah, I put this here.
More power hungry than the Fluance SX6, but I like Zeos’s idea of buying 2-3 pairs of these and one center for an inexpensive home theater.

The thread is under headphones, but speakers are mentioned too. Well, what the heck then -

Klipsch RP600Ms

A speaker this inexpensive isn’t supposed to be this good. It isn’t rational. The Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-600M is not just a great loudspeaker for its price, or for horn-loving Klipsch Kids—it’s way better than that.

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/klipsch-reference-premiere-rp-600m-loudspeaker-page-2#lq2MQZCEvvHy79Ad.99

And I can agree - they are special and sound incredible in my room :wink:

2 Likes

He did not review the +3k Genelecs before that. :wink: And not Genelec sub with them.
Oh yea and the much bigger 5k ones are wayyyy better.
Well from my VIP salesman, “too good for the price” also. :smiley:

Surprised the micca rb42s arent on this list. not only because i have them and enjoy them (don’t have expirience with other speakers) but because it seems to be hyped within the community as one of the best cheap speakers

Can we add the Coolermaster MH751/752s as too good for the price? Good damn sounds, improved soundstage, good braided cable that is also detachable, comfortable memory foam pads, natural sounding mic and a good USB DAC.

Yes I can say that I can think of things in that range that sound better than the ohms in that range. I mean in that price range you could get some MBL Radialstrahlers that would wipe the floor with them if you wanted to compare an omnidirectional lol

1 Like

Those are so nice.
Haven’t heard the biggest set they have but few of the smaller ones. Maybe some day. maybe some day. :slight_smile:

I almost bought a used 101 E MKII because it was a pretty dang good deal, but decided not to (for some reason lol)

1 Like

I would if I could, but after a few months, you can’t edit messages anymore… (huh?)
Maybe M0N can help us. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok you should be able to now edit the initial post

2 Likes

Yup, it works! Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

With the Takstar HF580s at 200$ and the Monoprice M570s at 300$, with the same drivers as the 480$ Sendy Aivas, huh, I won’t even add Blon B20s to the list.

I mean how many Sendy clones do we need. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe they are pretty appropriately priced although I wouldn’t be mad if they costed another $20

I put em in the list.

They’re actually good gaming headphones, and that’s rare.
They have a detachable cable for under 100$, and that’s rare.
They also have a mic, also detachable.
And they don’t make you look like you’re from 3020, you can actually go out with these. :stuck_out_tongue:
That’s a hard to find combo.

Any idea for “too good for the price” DACs? It’s hard because they all sound the same, huh? :stuck_out_tongue: (kidding).
I only added the Behringer UCA-202 for now. Even if it’s (probably) discontinued. Otherwise, the prices are getting so low… D10/M100/Sanskrit 10th are all 100$.

• Behringer UCA-202: 40$-ish USB DAC with a 100+dB SINAD RCA line-out. Maximum 48khz. For more than 48khz files, see Topping D10, SMSL M100, SMSL Sanskrit 10th (all 100$).

I think the d10 and m100 should be on there too

Also asgard 3 for amp? It’s pretty dang sweet