🔷 Topping D10

Why is it hard to find it on Amazon?

There’s an issue with fakes going on, labled as ampire or something, you just gotta be careful

1 Like

Is this still the go to budget dac?

probably if you can find a real one.

2 Likes

pretty much. schiit , monoprice, and jds labs refuse to release theirs so topping gets all the money

Does it have multiple outputs? To a darkvoice and a pa3 is what I’m hoping to do

You would need y adapters but usually splitting a line level signal isn’t an issue.

1 Like

I heard the D30 is a little better than the D10 and not that much more $

I use a splitter on mine to a liquid spark and pa3 and works fine

1 Like

on paper measurements wise they perform almost identical the d10 has better build quality and has a cool screen as well as is cheaper. unfirtunately right now you run the risk of getting a fake so I always reccomend people buy form amazon s if they recieve a fake its an easy return

well they seem to be out of stock a lot on the d10

It’s too bad the d30 didnt have the outputs I need but as it stands the d10 will be fine for me

Amazon.ca has some

what is it missing?

yeah a high demand dac that basically has no competition rigt now

This is what i was hoping for but a y split will work

How does the Modi 3 and Khadas tone board compare to this? They’re a lil more expensive but at least they’re in stock and not easily counterfeit.

modi 3 is audibly worse and khadas tone board measures better but is extra money just for a case.

1 Like

-SMSL M100
-SMSL Sanskrit 10th
-Khadas Tone Board

All 100$ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t consider a modi whatsoever until schiit brings them up to the same standers as their new products imo

1 Like

Did anyone else order one from massdrop this last time and if so, do you have any updates as to when or if it will ship?