🔷 Topping D10

They usually update the estimated delivery on the page, you can also see it from your transactions page.
I got mine from Massdrop before XMas it shipped a week or two before the estimate.

1 Like

I just checked and it still says the estimated shipping date is Feb 21. I baught it during the drop at the end of January.

It’ll probably ship soon then, they usually send updates out by email if deliveries slip significantly.
There are two ways they ship either from their warehouse, or directly from the manufacturer, the latter can take weeks to arrive, but I think mine shipped from their warehouse.
I’m sure the Corona Virus isn’t helping anyone shipping from China right now.

2 Likes

Yes I would expect that it has really delayed the shipment

Probably the Corona virus. I’m guessing it’s coming from China since it says order placed with vendor.

So I just bought a Topping D10, I see they now do say Ampire or Topping so you can be assured if you click correvt youll get the correct one. Paid $81 free shipping. Have to wait like a month but its worth it as amazon would have been double the cost with shipping and import taxes. Very excited but a very long wait now. 6 weeks :confounded::sweat:

Aimpire is actually a 3rd party clone that is an unauthorized reverse engineered version.

Read through the thread comments on the link. On page 5 or 6, Topping actually confirms this.

3 Likes

Hi yes I saw that, but the heading does say Ampire. I looked for the Topping D10 and made sure the reveiws was about a Topping. But thanx anayway. One can never be careful enough

1 Like

Personally, I’m gonna hold off on buying them on Amazon after the stuff I’ve read on reddit about the fakes. Maybe try get a used one instead, or a different DAC all together.

If you can find a smsl m100 in stock it’s a good alternative

2 Likes

fwiw I ordered a d10 in december from amazon. The seller created the label and started shipping but I guess never actually physically shipped the device. Had tracking info but it never moved passed pre-shipment. After a little more than a week I contacted them and got a refund. No hassle to get the refund just a weird buying experience and I ended up just getting a different DAC. Would not suggest buying on amazon

1 Like

I will have a look at that. It’s a big boii tho @M0N

@TwoPaperCaper what did u get instead?

at the time JDS labs was selling B-stock El Dacs.

although through a series of events I ended up with an EL dac II

1 Like

Below is a link to a listing of Topping Authorized Amazon Sellers by country, taken directly from their site. I highly recommend anybody interested in buying a Topping product on Amazon references this list 1st.

http://www.tpdz.net/amazon

1 Like

I bough from Ebay

2 Likes

$65 on Massdrop

Estimated ship date is Apr 6, 2020 PT .

2 Likes

If the ship date was on April Fool’s Day, I’d be concerned, lol :laughing:

I’m amazed that topping can make money on the D10, I’m even more suprised Ampire can make money on a copy.

3 Likes

It looks like the Liquid Spark DAC will be released in June or so.

I was suppose to release in feb, but they keep pushing the release date