šŸ”· Topping E30

Totally agreed. Never bought from Topping before, but the packaging as well as the little things (like the card) make me want to support them in the future for sure.

Also, so far it seems the products they make are pretty damn good too!

I was more talking about Apos, but sure, that works too.

2 Likes

Oh I typed the wrong company name derp :joy:

Lol @ ā€œlive long and prosperā€. Neat!

1 Like

I ended up ordering an Aune X8 and Burson op-amp per Zā€™s recommendation while this was on the way and was on the fence about returning this before I opened it. Iā€™m definitely keeping it since Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find a use for it and itā€™s not breaking the bank by sitting on a shelf for the short term. I will say I was expecting the finish to be a little more muted like the Modi but it actually matches my RebelAmp more with its shine.

1 Like

I bought my D90 from Apos (before COVID) and was impressed with the whole experience from checkout to lightning-fast shipping and delivery. Will be using them for future purchases.

FWIW, they recently added Meze to their brands. If nobody runs any kind of discount on the Empyrean before I have to have it, Iā€™ll probably pick it up from them.

3 Likes

Zeos confirms the stink.

1 Like

damn I was expecting the generic rubber smell not a brass metalic musty stink z described it as

Yeah, no. I can tolerate rubber smell. Luckily the actual device doesnā€™t smell.

Apos also price matches Drops prices, and you dint have to wait months to get it

1 Like

Really? Good to know

Yep, thatā€™s how I got my ta20 for $275 from Apos. Matched Drops price. Got it within a week.

1 Like

I wonder if that could have anything to do with dropā€™s new points reward system, maybe to try and stay competitive in the market?

Nah, Apos just has a really good price matching policy. Just send them a link to the the same product at the lower price that they have listed, they tell you to purchase it at their price, and refund you the difference and the order is placed.

1 Like

Oh, and I wasnā€™t subscribed to iWii apparently.

1 Like

a hidden feature of the D10 was that it had an OP amp socket that allowed for easy rolling. does the E30 have the same feature?

1 Like

I donā€™t think it does from what I know

You can also op amp roll the D50S.

1 Like

Looking at the pcb, I donā€™t see an op amp socket on the e30 unless Iā€™m blind (which I very well may be)