🔶 Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Plan is for buyers to get em first then ship review units 2 weeks in :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Sounds good. :+1:

3 Likes

Are you sure you’re in the right line of work? Great job, as usual.

3 Likes

Ok, as HF removed the dedicated thread, I have created an account here. Nice to see well-known usernames around :+1:

7 Likes

Oh hey, nice to see you here.

1 Like

Welcome to HFGF :slight_smile:

Thanks for coming! Enjoy your stay

2 Likes

That will lock slick :call_me_hand: well seen

Edit: Also, welcome to HFGF! Glad to see you around, enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s a pleasure to find a shiny gem in a crowded market,
it’s just a start, a pre-start even, but I wonder what the next step would be,

4 Likes

I thought that forum is my safe place from busy real life day,
but it’s a rainy day,

Life-Quotes-Dolly_1

2 Likes

Yeah, sometimes you just wanna read about your passion and you find Drama. Guess it’s life around there. Glad to see you here, always love your input about stuff. Even when you’re expose to TOTL sets like MEST. You remind me of our professional photographer here :slight_smile:

In days like this, grab the set you’re feeling the mood for and bang some great tracks. Dramas come and god, but music stays. :loudspeaker: :notes: :notes: :notes: :notes: :notes:

3 Likes

Pretty sure. I am a Design Director for a design firm in New York. :wink:

4 Likes

Great to know, that makes sense. Tought you were a producer full time :slight_smile:

Oh no sorry. The music production is my hobby. I’ve been in bands and writing music since I was 16.

1 Like

Great. Guess your knowledge doesn’t come as a surprise, then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been doing it for a while. I’m 48, so unfortunately, that’s 32 years of experience. :frowning:

1 Like

Your grey hairs gave you away, but your spirit is still around 20s and trolling :100: :100:

(I’m 30, but I behave like 12 in the internet, like 80 on personal life, like 50 at work.)

6 Likes

Blue and gold combo sounds DOPE AS FUCK. :laughing:

Another Hawaiian style choice too, I think, would be like a redish-pink and gold. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Rose-gold like Hana 2021? uhh I dig that.

1 Like

Hey I can post about these on this forum, neat. :zipper_mouth_face: Good to see some usernames I recognize as well. I’ll try to organize some of my impressions as I continue listening. My other in-ear gear i have in front of me includes the B2 Dusk, Aria, and Tin T4. (I have MH755, T2, and FDX1 sitting around somewhere too…) Anyway I think I made the right choice ordering the gold ones.

13 Likes

Oooh nice, can’t wait to hear impressions especially compared to the Aria