šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Yeah, thereā€™s also that especially from a shaddy store. Any way to check for how legit they are when they arrive?

No idea tbhā€¦havent heard anyone else ordering from aliexpress on those tips before.

With the Sony tips, they looked like the original, but felt (build quality) like crap instantly (I do have the originals though).

1 Like

Guys, quick update and only thing Iā€™ll say public, donā€™t want to stir any drama, or whatever. The Mele thread in another forum was deleted, and mods contacted me peacefully.

Reason being: @hawaiibadboy is banned there, so it is what it is.

This was and will only be Meleā€™s official thread. For the guys that are just arriving, enjoy your staying!

2 Likes

Haha lolā€¦ What a joke

1 Like

I ordered the 2 pair version which should come with its original packagingā€¦ Not that cannot be faked also butā€¦ Problem is that Xelastec was not sold on Aliexpress and this store has many orders but NO reviews of any of the Azla products they are selling ā€“ I believe it started selling less than 1 month ago or even less because I used to search for these tips there and never found any.

Can you tell me what you meant by measures best? The impedance is higher, or lower? What effects does that have on sound?

:joy: x10 characters.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦looks like this forum is gonna have the exclusivity of harbouring the Mele impressions,

3 Likes

ā€¦and other forum harboring Penonā€™s hype train puppetsā€¦ ughā€¦ I mean objective reviewers

4 Likes

It has always been the right place to talk about it, since @hawaiibadboy has his space here. The only reason that thread existed, was to avoid spamm on the discovery thread, not meant to replace any of this.

Letā€™s just move on. Maybe good things happen will happen :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This might be a good 16 core cable for the gold onešŸ¤©
https://shopee.ph/product/43253829/6303013087?smtt=0.190526966-1630078929.9

4 Likes

This is where itā€™s at anyway. :call_me_hand: :hibiscus:

5 Likes

One last thing, Iā€™d like to quote a famous philosopher:

Here you go.

:clown_face:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a resistance measurement.

Enjoy some more ā€œproā€ juice then! :wink:

13 Likes

Man that looks dope! Ima send you a pair of the Blues when they come in. Please give em some juice!

4 Likes

Hey, what is the status on the unit I and @paulwasabii was supposed to get?

2 Likes

The lower the resistance the better? Or the higher the resistance the better?

1 Like

Sure thing! I love taking pictures of gear.

3 Likes

Yep! Lower is better.

3 Likes