šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Iā€™ll get golden for my wife but unfortunately it will get lost in deliveryā€¦whoopsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Excited about Mele, the whole package seems very promising.

A better BLON03 in that gorgeous shell would be a big deal. And for $50? Hitting so many spots.

Itā€™s refreshing to see the budget bracket continue to thrive. High-end iem prices are getting out of hand and it kind of kills the fun. Great decision by HBB and Linsoul.

This is my first iem purchase in more than a year. Last one was ThieAudio Monarch&Clair.

Canā€™t wait to see how Mele compares to ThieAudio L3 and Urbanfun YBF. L3 is as accomplished as they come, UF is a truly great 1DD iem let down by poor design choices and QC.

The head-fi ban is unfortunate. You can think what you want about HBB but the passion is on full display here.

IEMs like Mele are exciting and help the community thrive. The ban might also give Mele more of a cult following. Bring on those prohibition vibes!

(edit: ban lifted)

7 Likes

They actually reversed the ban. So it seems they took the backlash seriously this timeā€¦

9 Likes

Oh thatā€™s great to hear! More inclusion, less division. Love it.

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty laughable that Mele was banned and the shitshow that is Geek World GK10 thread is still around. :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

yeah, they are very hypocriticalā€¦IMR is still allowed there after allā€¦

2 Likes

:o they are still around?? damn its been years IMR pulled those shady stuff

Yesā€¦

-.-

I dont know what to say about thatā€¦

^^^ 100% thisā€¦fill their pockets they willā€¦Truth!

7 Likes

They banned my thread because I linked hbb stuff. But since no links are hbbā€™s own spaces, they left it. Tbh, I dont rly care anymore

And welcome here, @SoundJedi, enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Luckily everyone here has a voiceā€¦and as long as Iā€™m a mod thatā€™ll always be the wayā€¦Keep your posts on point, donā€™t troll :sleeping: Iā€™m 57 years old and I like musicā€¦Complicated? :rofl:

15 Likes

Wish more people would take it like that. People seem to forget why we come here or why they joined the hobby. Itā€™s all about the music.

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™m late to the party. They banned Chris from HEAD FI? Can someone explain that to me?

1 Like

I think heā€™s talking about the Mele thread, but HBB is banned from HF, yes. Donā€™t know the reasons, never asked, donā€™t care.

Heā€™s better here, anyway :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Fantastic DAP, I hope that the pairing with the Mele will be good, but I have a good feeling.

1 Like

Thatā€™s my jam. :fire: Mele and Calyx are a great pair. Calyx is like 10+ years old but that thing is just so damn musical. :notes:

2 Likes

HBB, still waiting for my Mele to arrive, but I think it will be fire :fire:

Iā€™m hoping for future collaboration, you consider doing wireless iem $99 bracket. None in the market can deliver the bass of wired set (most wireless sound boomy and bloated) and nobody know bass better than you. Instant buy if you can make that happen :grin:

4 Likes

Guys Letā€™s not waste our positive energy about who is or not Banned and Letā€™s chill out with the 25th anniversary of a hip hop classic that Iā€™m sure the Mele was made for!!! Check out this album on TIDAL: ā€œATLiens (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)ā€ by Outkast ATLiens (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) by Outkast on TIDAL

4 Likes

Music only :notes::notes:

Wake up feeling better. Grabbed DAP and Mele. Jamming this:

Lifeā€™s good.

4 Likes

Not an hip-hop head, and donā€™t really delve deep into it, but HBB wasnt lying, these make 2Pac sing :notes::notes:

I wonā€™t deny it, Iā€™m a straight ridah
You donā€™t wanna fuck with me
Got the police bustinā€™ at me
But they canā€™t do nothinā€™ to a G

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like