šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Was supposed to get the Mele on Thursday, but apparently itā€™s out for delivery today? Linsoul isnā€™t playing around lol.
Ironically, itā€™s also arriving alongside my LBBS which I ordered like a month ago (and spent more time in customs than the Mele did in transit).

6 Likes

Their DHL is lightning fast. Counting on their magic once again. Hope to get Lokahi ultra-fast. But that might be a dream since they are busy with other Mele packages.

3 Likes

Yeah DHL is how mine came in so quickly. Went from China to my door in the US within like 5-6 days, definitely worth it.

Today I used an iMM6 mic to graph my Mele. I cropped out the extreme freqs because my measurement setup is super amateur and does weird things with <100 Hz and >10kHz - donā€™t want to mislead anyone lol!

The mids are just as smooth as they look!! (Edit- y axis is 10dB per line).

4 Likes

Congratz bro!!! Welcome to the family. Does it sound like a 50 dollar set? :wink:

Kinda worried my Mele departed on a plane in Hong Kong on 8/28 and has yet to land anywhere. At some point it is going to run out of fuel.

2 Likes

Okā€¦so, hereā€™s a solo guitar track thatā€™s a little over 3 minutes long, have a listen to it with your Meleā€™s (if you already have them/when you get them), and tell me youā€™re not just a little bit mind blown :scream:

Guitar Solo

Listening to the Mele has made me question (read regret immensely :rofl:) some of my previous purchases (hype train mainly) as well as blind buysā€¦One issue with the Mele will be that if this is what someone totally new to the hobby listens to or purchases as a first set, the next upgrade would mean having to spend quite a bit more.

Iā€™m still on stock tips, not really sure if is worth while as the fit for me is good but, any suggestions on tip rolling?

5 Likes

LOLā€¦does tracking information indicate the airline? MHXXX?! :laughing:

I too did not get any updates for a week, and the next thing I knew they delivered it to my door. Iā€™m sure yours will show up soon.

They look nice, have any other reviewers got a sample and if not will they get a few sent out?

I am sure it is China tracking just being China trackingā€¦ not really worried, but the implications are hilarious.

As far as tip rolling I tend to test with final type E tips, then a wide bore thin like the tennmak turbo, or epro horn, then Sedna wide bore like the crystal. To see where I like the sound the best. I sometimes add in some middle ground tips in here and there depending on what I hear.

Yup, Iā€™m with you on that!

Thanks for the suggestions, Iā€™ll look into purchasing these tips. More shopping!!! :laughing:

Yap. Thats why I say get mele. Next upgrade is teas or oxygen. :magnet::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

im stuck waiting for the 2nd batch. i bought as soon as @nymz told me about the mele and BGGAR . but better late to the party than never

2 Likes

Grab Mele for 50 bucks, a beer a nice source, got into a balcony or somewhere relaxed, have fun.

Glad to see people hear me lol, but you shouldnā€™t. You should be hearing people like Reso or Riku.

I know nothing, John Snow.

2 Likes

i think it will take a month? maybe 2? idk man i bought days after the 20th deadline. will be a surprise one day it will just come in.

1 Like

Iā€™d say itā€™s worth the wait, but I always pay express šŸ¤·

1 Like

Hey @nymz give a listen to this on your Mele and let me knowā€¦

https://tidal.com/album/91580138

2 Likes

This sounds fckng amazing on Mele. Just had an eargasm after work.

Well I can grab a listen, but I donā€™t know how it is suposed to sound like :smirk:

If it sound amazing here on a KZ AST it should sound amazing on the Mele lol

Iā€™ve just seen a linsoul mail in my inbox:

Good day to everyone.

Thank you for ordering the Tripowin x HBB Mele.

We have been receiving several queries regarding their orders and would like to clarify a few things:

1. The cut-off time given for the Mele is an estimate. That is, ordering before the cut-off time does not necessarily mean that your order had made it to the first batch. And even if it did, many other orders did too. Many people have claimed that they have ordered theirs ā€œvery earlyā€. However, please note that we are handling hundreds of orders and manpower is limited. Once it is your turn, you will receive the tracking link via e-mail.

2. The orders are shipped out sequentially, and they are split into 2 categories - Black and Yellow. Again, once it is your order in the queue, you will receive the tracking link via e-mail.

3. For those who would like to make changes to their orders (e.g. change colour), we regret to inform you that it cannot be done because it is unfair for the others in the queue. It will delay the shipping process further too. Thank you for your understanding.

4. Those whose orders have not been shipped out, and would like to have their orders cancelled, please give us your order number to check. We will cancel and process the refund for you accordingly.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

With Kind Regards,
Linsoul Team

My order bein on the gold model, it explains why I have to wait ā€œso longā€ for my set to be shipped. Iā€™m torn: on the one hand I understand they had to make pragmatic choices regarding order preparation (I guess shipping hundreds of black versions then dozens of gold versions is quicker than switching back and forth depending on orders), but on the other hand I canā€™t help feeling the delay is on me.

2 Likes