đŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Ah good point. I had thought “wish I’d ordered gold for a shorter list” but I think you’re right, they may not even start that shorter list until they’ve knocked out enough of the longer list.

The one for my sister is black first batch. Left Shenzhen sorting office today.

Mine is black some-other-batch, I had to wait on mine. I am excited about it but love my main IEMs, so I can wait and be pleasantly surprised later.

I wonder when the eyesight-damage-raffle is happening? I may have missed it? The odds are way better than a typical raffle, so I’m excited for that too.

Got the Mele today.:grin: Initially quite happy! I listened for a few hours and am impressed. The stock tips did not work. I have tried Spiral Dots and a spin fit 155. The spiral dots were better.I have Azlas I will try next plus a C 100 spin fit as well as final e’s .see what sounds best.I will get back in three days with what I found.

5 Likes

Also got mine today. Gonna need at least a week to tip-roll and get used to them, but from initial impressions? Yeah, this is a rec for anyone not looking for a niche product $50 and under. The package is tight and wastes nothing. Tripowin and @hawaiibadboy hit this one out of the park!

Interesting that the cable is basically a “smoked” version of the Prisma Azul’s cable, but with different hardware. Again, this is a GREAT package for anyone looking to get into IEMs, period.

3 Likes

Awesome photo! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I bow [and pale] to your expertise, though; I do the best I can with what I’ve got lol.
This was the best I could do for a closeup of the backplates (they’re REALLY pretty in person)

3 Likes

You’ve got fantastic detail on the faceplate. My faceplates aren’t as nice as yours are. Again, another great photo! Love the green color in the first shot. :+1: Looking forward to your impressions.

1 Like

these use 0.75 or 0.78 mm 2 pin connectors?

.78 mm
10 characters

1 Like

Plan was after 2 weeks.
Then a tidal wave crashed into Linsoul and it will be when there are any that are not already paid for.

So is Linsoul sad that it was not a $150 set, or really happy they got a bunch of new customers they might convert to repeat customers.

1 Like

I dunno?
My contact has been minimal since launch.
They are busy.
I think the level of wrapping and shipping $50 sets by the hundreds is a blessing and a curse.

3 Likes

What does a typical launch for them look like I wonder? Also do we have any idea what their volume of the Mele is like?

As one data point, on their aliexpress store, it looks like their own legacy 2 only has 22 orders while the Mele is already up to 160. Maybe the sample size is too small to be representative since they presumably do most of their volume through Linsoul, but I suspect this is one of their stronger releases.

1 Like

Pre-order
or
Typical multi reviewer based exposure across multiple platforms slow rolling or fast.

2 models with 1 having 2 speeds depending on season, price and target/s

I feel blessed I got it first and bad for some guys that are on the queue. But let’s be real here, don’t believe this is linsoul’s fault. There wouldnt be much stores able to ship out as fast as they are trying this level of units. I wasnt around yet when Dusk dropped, but I can only imagine
 And that was a 320usd set.

This is is a 50usd with great first impressions, labeled as blon killer, tuned by a guy that, doesnt matter if you like him or not, he knows his shit as most people in the game dont.

Mele wave is not just hitting hard, will be keep waving into the shore for a couple of months :dolphin:

7 Likes

In Spanish :notes:

2 Likes

Morning sunshine :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Man, all these pictures want me to buy DAP even though I know I wouldn’t use it lol

3 Likes

I prefer daps, but I wouldnt have one if my phone had a sdcard, probably. I like to have a seperated battery drain, no distractions. But their price to quality is just over 9000.

I never leave the house without a dap or a dongle, even to the beach. My GF hates it :slight_smile:

Hoping my incoming L&P W2 shakes things a bit, tbh.

Also, call me oldschool, but I like stacks :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Well guess who’s feeling sorely stupid for getting the snail-mail (yunexpress) shipping
 My package arrived in my country 5 days ago and it’s still not handed over to a local delivery company :frowning:. They are forecasting it will reach the local shipping company in 13-18 days
 :weary:

1 Like

:snail::incoming_envelope:

Feels bad bro. Judging by your iem preferences, i’m pretty sure you will love these

1 Like