đŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Oeeeeh mine are out for delivery, should be here between 10 minutes and and 2 hours.

7 Likes

My boy! Welcome to the family! Make sure to leave first impressions and comparition to mesh moded blon!

2 Likes

They’re here!

First impressions:

• they look gorgeous
  • cable is underrated (in terms of feel anyway)
  • tips are not the worse though I probably won’t use them because I have a lot.
  • box is nice and spacious, better than for instance what you get with FiiO’s IEMs (FA1 and FH3)
  • the fit and weight seems great, though I have only had them in for a couple of seconds.

I hope I get the chance to actually listen to them in between calls today, but first (non-sound) impressions are very good!

13 Likes

Can people seriously stop getting the gold one? I’m trying to save here.

5 Likes

DHL → Further Details - Shipment has been given a release by Customs.

3 days in custom :expressionless:

3 Likes

Graphene Cable you are mentioning (on the 2nd pic) , is it:
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005001742192708.html

Noes, it’s the 8 core version

1 Like

Uhh $150 cable
 I have few expensive cables and I don’t want to go there anymore. It is nice though, great find

1 Like

Its usually 80usd but yeah, it’s expensive. The 4 core is lighter and also good, even it doesn’t measure as good.

Okay I’m not sure yet on whether I’m really going to write a review and comparing these to other IEMs since there are a lot of people with way better ears than mine who will already do so, but here’s a couple of thoughts after listening for a while.

• These things are really comfortable. The FH3 has been bumped from it’s throne in the comfort department for me at least.
  • The tuning is really on point. I already know I can listen to these for hours without getting fatigued by the music or by the comfort of the shells.
  • Bass is absolutely gorgeous, snares have impact and the cymbals sound great.

Megashort comparison with the FH3: Different tuning completely. FH3 has more details and better imaging, but the tuning of the Mele is better (IMO). I can’t really tell when something has very bad timbre or is very incoherent, but instruments sound very natural on the Mele and it being a single DD means it’s coherent by nature.

Megashort comparison with the mesh modded BL-03: Tuning is very alike and I find it hard to find the difference in tuning. The Mele sounds a bit more spacious and it’s more detailed. I particularly noticed at the end of the song “Going to school” from the Memoires of a Geisha album, the soft bassline in the background is more detailed on the Mele than on the Blon’s. I feel like everything just has a bit more impact and a bit more detail with the Mele.

13 Likes

:handshake:
Thank you.
This is the kinda thing my brain latches onto :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Hi all! thanks for starting this thread - I’ve been lurking here for a couple weeks and really enjoyed reading everyone’s impressions :fist_left: My Mele dispatched today, so hopefully it’ll be in my hands in the next couple of weeks!!

Could I ask those of you who have the Mele to test out these tracks? Really interested to hear how Mele performs. Many thanks in advance :pray:

1. Dune Official Soundtrack | Paul's Dream – Hans Zimmer | WaterTower - YouTube
  2. Greta Van Fleet - Caravel (Audio) - YouTube
  3. Ev

Also, @nymz , olĂĄ~ thanks for contributing so much to this thread! Thoroughly enjoyed reading your well-written posts :smiley:

5 Likes

In all seriousness both are must have IEMs in my opinion. If I had to choose 1, I prefer the Mangird Tea, but you can’t go wrong with either.

1 Like

I can do it, but I don’t know them so I don’t really know how they are supposed to sound :man_shrugging:

Congratz on your shipping, looking forward for your opinions!

OlĂĄ! Thanks for the words, means a lot!

lol Good luck! Wouldn’t we all.

3 Likes

This is my struggle exactly.

I want to have a complete set. Don’t you?

1 Like

Yes. And everytime I see someone getting it, I want it even more.

I’ll let people get theirs first, I want it for aesthetics, no need to skip the queue yet.

Usually single DD IEMs are going to be more coherent and have better timbre than hybrids. But I agree, the Mele is very coherent and has good timbre. Hybrids will have a leg up in detail/resolution imaging and separation because of the driver make up.

It’s good to have all different styles of sets with different driver configs so you can listen/study how they effect the way the music sounds. You’ll probably come to conclusions that you might prefer certain IEMs with certain songs in your library because of their strengths/weaknesses.

8 Likes

Wait till I receieve them all and begin taking my group photos. What will you do then? You will be powerless to resist.

3 Likes

This so sad because it’s true
 Damn, I’m screwed.

1 Like