šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Its still my end game so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

ya this was super helpful when you posted awhile back, well @nymz looks like Oxygen is next, im gonna chase that single DD

1 Like

Toldya yesterday. If your main style is pure techno, avoid 600 tribids.

To me, Itā€™s probably a single DD for it. I might not control myself and go Oxygen. Fuck.

1 Like

Check out this video if youā€™re interested in the Oxygen. Pretty funny. lol

6 Likes

FOOOOMMMMOOOOOO

10 character

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

And the reason why I donā€™t bother spending too much for gear. Iā€™m a dirty, nasty casual audiophile; so long as it sounds good and the fit is on-point, Iā€™ll keep using it.

X6 and 03s have been my daily runners for months now.

But Iā€™m interested in Mele due to what people have described as ā€˜modded 03ā€™ sound with better fit. Just waiting for that blue! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love that guy, craked up when I saw that on discord.

Work done. Gonna get some spins done into Lokahi.

2 Likes

lol im all about that killer indian jewelry, but not that 5k peak

3 Likes

Hey guys just casually read 630 something posts Like the vibes here, ordered mine 20th of august at around 5am according to linsoul, anyone around that time got em shipped yet?:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the hfgf :slight_smile: not sure, but you should be getting them shipped soon!

1 Like

ā€œResolutionā€, donā€™t get angry. You are very useful because you explained to me how to get my final game - Tea + ZEN. Iā€™m just expressing an opinion. Claire I know are not the best and technical IEMs and I think they are a bit overrated. The golden mean is 300-500 dollars, the higher ones have a decreasing return!

Hopefully, Mele arriving tomorrow, black version. If it sounds as good as expected then I have to have the Blue. Because

Not angry at all. Just making my impressions and feelings known. Your reply was actually helpful in allowing me to do that by tearing it apart. Iā€™ve been thinking about making this statement for a while because my impressions and all the evidence have been leading me there.

Thatā€™s for sure! And I own a lot of them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I ordered mine (black version) at 5 am on Aug 20 haha. Got dispatch email yesterday but I donā€™t think itā€™s left China yet. I went with standard shipping, so Iā€™ll let you know when mine arrives (UK).

2 Likes

Mine should arrive tomorrow. It took 8 days.

1 Like

adam-devine-blake-anderson

2 Likes

Sorry, thought Iā€™d replied to your comment. Iā€™m in UK and it arrives tomorrow. It took 8 days. Which is about normal for Linsoul.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hypeeeeee.

1 Like

Itā€™s okay to come out. This is a safe place.

We still need proof that you own them, by the way. We all know what youā€™re capable off in photoshop.

6 Likes