šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

I put my money where my mouth is and i love the Mele so much that Iā€™m selling my Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk on eBayā€¦ Between that disgusting picture that i saw yesterday and how amazing the Mele sounds compared to them they gotta go.

5 Likes

Glad to see you enjoying them! :slight_smile:

I dismissed not get the impression that he said they were the same anyway but tonality.Itā€™s not important no one is stopping any one from buying another Iem. I think the Mele is very nice do J think itā€™s better than the Mest? Simple answer is no. Tonality does mean a lot and Resolution was commenting that they would have tones that are comparable and close. Buy what you want itā€™s your money.

You lost me there pal šŸ¤· sorry I didnt understand your point.

Anyway, what Iā€™'m saying is that you donā€™t need to spend hundreds or thousands to get to your end game. Thereā€™s a reason we heavy rec stuff like Teas, O2, Blessing2/dusk. They are the bang for buck, after that you are paying for the extras, at a stupid price.

Iā€™m not stoping anyone from buying anything. I spent around 1.1k in the last week. Ask me again if Iā€™d would spend it :joy: hell fucking no.

You live, you learn. You gain money, you throw it out. You get sad. You come back, see something that looks interesting, you go get money.

You wonā€™t hear me say a 300usd is better than mest, z1r or wtvr. But you ll hear me say that itā€™s the sweet spot in the current market.

EDIT: Oh, I think I got it. It might be a translation problem, but Im not saying not to grab X iem. Or to pic Y over Z. Everyone likes different things. Hell if I know, I dont like Variations, Iā€™m on the 2% of this hobby. All I do is to try to people not spend more money for their own good, exactly like I donā€™t do šŸ¤·

8 Likes

got back from the office and the box was waiting for me at home. So Iā€™ve just finished a non stop 2 hour listening session and Iā€™m certain that Mele is going to be my new everyday set. Not going to say much about the tonality and technicalities of them because much has been said in the thread already and I would not have a lot to add to that.

The thing is, these are 50 bucks and ultra comfortable and play back my library flawlessly. Congrats @hawaiibadboy, these are awesome.

14 Likes

Are those Spinfit CP360 tips?

Not him, but looks like em. Great for shallow-fit! Iā€™ve got a set kicking around waiting to put them on the right IEM.

yeah they are

2 Likes

Great! I was wondering if they would fit since their bore width is smaller than other Spinfits but they are my preferred tips.

Can you fit them easily on Mele?

yes, they are perfect. The fact that they fit a little bit tighter than other spinfits is also the reason why I chose to use them. I tried the cp145 and was left with one stuck on my right ear hahahaha

1 Like

Dude, maybe you donā€™t speak English, but you have eyes donā€™t you? I compared the Mele and the Clairvoyance.

c79d8e1bded16154e05485791d926fd89b1cae3e_2_690x460

Do not mis-quote me.

Well said and congratulations. I wholeheartedly agree.

7 Likes

OMGā€¦ She is hereee!!! Iā€™m very hyped right noowww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

This one sounds amazingā€¦ :flushed:

I play guitar (well mostly played when I was younger) and this replay is very, very true reality IMO.

6 Likes

HBB right now.

14 Likes

Waiting for the blue variation cuz Iā€™m a blue lover!

4 Likes

Well my Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk sold on ebay as fast i figured she would sellā€¦ I thought Iā€™d miss her and have second thoughts about it or maybe regrets but then i just put the Mele in my ears and She starts whispering Sade ā€œKiss of Lifeā€ in my ears and i fall in love again. Iā€™m over my Ex.

2 Likes

Yeah with gold blended with it, that match up sounds so good!

I would have totally loved a blue with gold flake Mele to have been available from the startā€¦ Blue has always been a huge color in my life since birthā€¦ Iā€™m a Pisces which is a water sign and my birth stone is aqua marine and i live in Florida, Miami Surrounded by beautiful beaches. I had to settle for the Black.

5 Likes

I donā€™t buy into hype on principal, especially like to wait out for impressions and such, so Iā€™m slow to pull the trigger on things.

But DAMN a blue/gold version is up my alley. :heart_eyes: Too many black/silver IEMs around. Love me a splash of color. If Mele works out well for me, might pull the trigger on a gold (colored) cable as well. :heart_eyes:

Nowā€¦ red and gold. :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

3 Likes

It will look like treasure under the sea. :wink: :smirk:

1 Like