šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

I canā€™t help you with the M1/MH750, but I do own MH755.

Mh755 would be too much for me compared to the flatter MH1, like the MH750ā€¦

The differences between the MH755/750 is due to the vent/version.

(my own vs precog, literally the opposite.)

1 Like

Yeah but he likes MH1. Canā€™t find a graph for that :man_shrugging:

Can I tell you a little secret? I got the solution for you :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, the only thing close to mh1 is mh750/755. And those too are really close. But Hana which resembles the Mele is already hotter than 750/755. So Mele would be too hot for me up up there and to shy between 100-800hzā€¦

Thank you for shedding more development light on how Mele came to be. I for one am facinated and would love to hear more if you ever care to share more. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Personally, I find the 750/755 shoutier than the Oxygen. (which graphs similarly to the Hana 2021.)

Keep the MH1? haha I sure will. But I would love trying something close to it as well but with more modern materials and with a bit more resolutionā€¦

Well, thatā€™s a BIG V-SHAPEEEEEEEE.

Same with Mele. I find MH755 shoutier than Mele.

That was option one. Option two is sexierā€¦

But you clearly like bass on your mids, so might be a no. Treble would suit you

5 Likes

hmmm maybe the Ikko OH10 is similar.

2 Likes

I am thinking I should just wait for Oluv (from Oluvā€™s gadgets), with whom our ears agree on lots as it seems) to finally find something as closely tuned to the MH1 as possibleā€¦ šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

Yeah thatā€™s too V-shaped for meā€¦

Yeah, it is a basshead V-shaped iem for sure.

2 Likes

My poor Mele has gotten delayed at some transport hub in Chicago, add in the holiday on Monday and I doubt I will be getting mine soon.

Over the past few months Iā€™ve been doing a bunch of trial and error mods on my gl2k and I totally understand that the driver is only capable of what itā€™s capable of but after bracing the driver against the cups better thereā€™s a certain amount of bass feel you get that translates through the pads that makes a really noticeable difference and I bet it wouldnā€™t show up like it sounds on a graph and it just makes me think of how people describe the mest mkii bass

1 Like

:mega: For Mele rockers :mega:

Feel that kick drum babies.

1 Like

Vā€™s

:thinking:ā€¦check ya sets :wink:

How are FFDP on Mele? Iā€™m considering buying one pair for a good friend of mine since sheā€™s a huge fan and listen mostly to that genre.