šŸ”¶ Verum One MK2

Now I am wondering if I have to go back and delete every post where I mentioned these so as not to be labeled a ā€œNazi sympathizer.ā€

6 Likes

Nah youā€™re good. But if he Fs up again then itā€™s time to cancel lol

3 Likes

Glad you believe in second chances (or fifth or whatever, lol)

4 Likes

For those that have these headphones, the Brainwavz XL micro suede pads work wonderfully, they increase the low end when compared to the stock pads, they are also super confy and big.

2 Likes

do they sound good wifh classical music ?

i fell in love with the verum.some say itā€™s at least as good as an audeze lcd 2.the contacts i had with the designer were very courteous.i own the nighthawk carbon which i find good but iā€™m curious to hear this planar magnetic.i canā€™t wait to receive themā€¦

1 Like

You fell in love with them before you heard them? Or had you heard someone elseā€™s pair before ordering?

iā€™m french and itā€™s possible fell in love is not appropriateā€¦i would rather say, i may have made a mistake by ordering them but what i read made me want to tryā€¦it will be the surpriseā€¦i know iā€™m crazyā€¦

1 Like

This is one of the best things I ever read on a forum, lol! Indeed, ā€œfell in loveā€ is perfect. A more cynical, less romantic man might say you were seduced. But I just will hope your love at first sight will last forever!

If you ever manage to compare with the Audeze yourself, Iā€™ll be curious to know how you think they rate.

1 Like

what amp would you recommend to drive the verum one as best as possible ?

First sorry for my english

But I got my verum1 mark2 wow what a headphones for this price they look and sound really good full and reach
But you have to use them on a good amp and a good dac without this two you loose the quality they can give (I donā€™t even think to connect them to my note 9 )btw I use them with my mac connected to my motu 896hd (outside the computer sound card)then to nad 701 not so fancy but good for me
the bass is tight you can hear perfectly the bass line the kick the compression they made very clear(i was sound eng.) the treble is sparkling a little but makes the phones more open and the mid ā€¦ you want to sing with the band lisa gerrard or vas makes you want to cry
its not open wide sound stage but not too close but you donā€™t loose bass
there is a lot of bass just connect them to a good amp (some people say thereā€™s not enough bass I think the amp was the problem)
I tried to connect them to several ampā€™s but found the Nad is the sound that i really like
And finally the big plus you can stretch then more then any phones really put any eq(using DBX eq) volume no matter they will sound good
Hope it help to any one

6 Likes

mine is in transit in France and iā€™m looking forward to itā€¦the designer was very gracious with me and sent it to me within a week

i just received mine
just out of the box,the sound is good but iā€™d like more bass.do they need a break-in?which pads increase the bass?

try another amp i tried 5 amps and find my NAD the best
another one here roll up mention ear-pads that gives more bass

1 Like

last night i had a lot of fun listening to renaisance,baroque music with the verum oneā€¦i also have an audioquest nighthawk carbon which has a lot of bass and muted highs.
but with the verum none of this!everything is balanced! i love it!

3 Likes

How is the treble on the Verum?

the treble is prƩsent without being sibilant
i use a musical fidelity M1 hpa amp which has a warm side and which remains focused on the mids,itā€™s an English electronics.
for me the association is perfect!
for me verums one are for the price simply incredible

1 Like

Is the weight of Verum fatiguing to you?

I wouldnā€™t consider them heavy.

1 Like

hello Elira
can you please tell me if the diameter of the brainwavz xl is not too big for the verum?
have tried other earpads?
thanks