What are you drinking tonight?

This is crazy one of coworkers just got back from vacation in PA and stopped at Stone Pubs and were all the way down in FL.

I’m starting to get into tea. Trying a new one this evening.

1 Like

I thought I would try something different this evening. My Wife got this one because the bottle jumped out at her!

Turns out, it’s pretty good! The oak infusion makes a difference. Nice deep initial hit with a pleasant, lingering finish. Very nice surprise!

1 Like

Picked these up today. Had a glass of the Highland Park, and I’m fairly happy. Nice warmth rather then a burn. Sadly cedar fever is starting into swing, so my sense of smell is dulled, but what I can smell is pretty good

2 Likes

Picked these up yesterday. Had the mjød last night. Honestly pretty good. Not a ton of flavor, but slightly thick but stupid smooth. Trying the Bushmills tonight.

2 Likes

Got a pretty decent Cab workin tonight.

'Murica! :rofl: Honestly, though, this is a nice 2017 cab. Really good finish. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

cherry Coke…damn I love the stuff!

1 Like

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays everyone! I am drinking one of my gifts, a beautiful cup of Christmas Blend from the English Tea Store… LOOSE LEAF!

I have been curious about this approach to tea drinking for quite a while now and my bride has been listening to me yacking about it! I also got these incredible little mesh infusers so I can make one cup at a time or a pot if I want.

First cup in, Christmas Blend in fine bone China, and I can see now that Loose leaf is definitely the way to go, man. This is the best tea I have ever had.

3 Likes

I have been waiting to open this very nice Pinot from Sonoma Catrer.

They have been developing this wine for years. I’m a fan.

1 Like

Starting off the new year right. I haven’t had a decent Scotch in here for a while, so I decided to correct that problem.

1 Like

right now I’m drinking a can of black fly Tequila Margarita.

Currently enjoying a beautiful brew of Versailles Lavendar Earl Grey Tea with some fresh pumpkin spice cookies.

Personally, this is the best Earl Grey variety I have had. Discovering the world of tea has been surprising and fun.

2 Likes

white beer with chips for today’s everning

Came back home from a company party(with self brewed beer of a colleague) and had to find the last bits of alcohol that were in the house so I ended up drinking Cognac-A on ice… Sounds much fancier than Vodka-O anyway…
Cognac-A - spread the word!
:heart:

PS: Sorry (not sorry) for making you hungry :smiley: :heart:

7 Likes

Got a nice one going tonight.

3 Likes

This morning I am trying a new blend I got for my birthday. Holy smokes, this stuff is excellent.

Once you get into loose leaf, it’s hard to go back to bags!

3 Likes

Tonight’s selection is one that’s in my usual rotation, a smooth “sipper” with great flavor. :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

aKTEexqmQJCjHpNja5c7DQ_150x200

2 Likes

Got a really nice Cab working this evening. Definitely hitting the spot. :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Well, another nice new-to-me cab. This one has the spice backed off just a bit, bringing the fruit a little more forward. Great finish. One of the better non-Napa varietals I have had in recent memory.

1 Like