What are you drinking tonight?

Could not resist her smile

Don’t tell my girlfriend :shushing_face:

1 Like

I am enjoying what is turning out to be a really good Zin this evening

2 Likes

This one is my favorite cider, along with Strongbow, but I feel like Weston’s is less watery

Ordered these a few days ago, never had a bottle of rye before, looking forward to it
download (18)

download (17)

Also grabbed this from the store

Do I have a problem? Maybe…

3 Likes

Ah, what a meal. My Bride prepared a classic feast for us. I decided to go white with the turkey, so I did this really good Chardonnay.

Now I am no expert, but I sure liked this one. I would certainly drink this again.

2 Likes

I am enjoying a nice local Cab tonight

I decanted this one, doing a full-on pour into the decanter! I like doing that, it gets the wine going. I let it breathe for a while before I poured. Very nice.

1 Like

rum and coke and maybe finish off with a coffee that has a splash of amaretto.

1 Like

Tonight I’m just having a glass or two of something nice and basic, the Aberlour 16y/o. Just a nice clean single malt, like you’d expect from a Speyside staple. It’s a nice break from the smokey, peated Lagavulin I drink on the reg and have been favoring recently. Tonight it came down to the Aberlour, the Port Charlotte 10, and a few other bottles I have, but I think I made the right call as this glass is proving to be nice and refreshing.

3 Likes

Is that a yard of ale? Or perhaps a metre of ale?

I used to have one about 30 years ago when drinking was a passion. :grin:

No it´s from a belgian beer called Kwak, never tried the beer itself though :smiley:

2 Likes

3 Likes

tonight? I dunno…it’s only 7:18 in the morning!

I need this

Years ago, when it first came out, I bought some of the early numbered batches of Aberlour A’bunadh, which (as I recall) had no age statement, but was supposed to recreate the flavor profile of Scotch preferred by Victorian gentlemen during the 1800s (whether it did or not, I have no idea). It did have a unique complexity that surprised me. It’s become pricier these days, so I haven’t had it in a while. But one of these days…

1 Like

I just find it to have a really clean profile. Normally I’m more of a smoky and/or spicy Scotch guy, but the Aberlour is a great change of pace.

Fix that situation.

2 Likes

:smiley: :beers:
Aye Aye Captain! GIF - The School Of Rock Jack Black Aye Aye Captain GIFs

:tipping_hand_man:t2::tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Looks good as hell

1 Like

Hehe appreciate it! Took the time to take a fancy picture for my girly Aperol Spritz :grin:

I’m having a couple glasses of the Glenmorangie Signet, a wonderful Scotch that my girl’s father introduced me to on my birthday earlier this year. I know, another Scotch, big surprise right? :wink:

2 Likes