What are your favorite covers?

Her voice is amazing

1 Like

I’m really into this darker rendition of everybody wants to rule the world by lorde

2 Likes

Alsoy favorite version of bang bang Nico Vega - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - YouTube

1 Like

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

As much as I like Dave Grohl, I never really have given The Foo Fighters a real chance (too much of the same 5 songs on the radio over the years). I watched their Lollapalooza set a few weeks back and holy crap do they put on a great performance! I feel now I must dive in a bit and give them that chance.

(Both incredible)

1 Like

Also counts as one of my favorite covers: What Are Your Favorite Song Intros? - #46 by abm0

Just stumbled upon this one…Different but cool

edit
i noticed that this probably is the “official” release

2 Likes

Out of the many covers they did, this one struck a chord with me. A very nice salsa with a great song.

Just saw this, instantly hooked. The 12 string guitar is just :ok_hand:t4:

A song composed by Burt Bacharach for Dionne Warwick…performed by punk band The Stranglers, that is basically the best odyssey The Doors never made: The Stranglers - Walk On By - YouTube

Man, I’ve been listening to this version non-stop on the last days. Such a good song. It bugs me I can’t buy this track (if someone knows where to, please post/PM or something similar)

Since its recorded at NRK P3 (national radio) i would guess that song will not be available for sale, hope i’m mistaken though, as its a great cover.

1 Like

Anyone remember the movie North Shore?

1 Like

Newen Afrobeat has done 2 very good Fela Kuti covers…

1 Like

All of these!

And of these, “The Seeker” is my favorite.

Also, Stevie Ray Vaughn’s cover of “Little Wing” is epic. Maybe my favorite cover of all time.

2 Likes

Every Breath You Take
Karen Souza