What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Ha!!!

Good one!!

I just did mine this morning before the T Tax price increase!!!

1 Like

Ugh, Iā€™m gonna be at this for daysā€¦Mine areā€¦complicated :rofl::nerd_face:

1 Like

You just need to be organized through out the year! I am retired, not retarded!! lol and ours is complex and so many formsā€¦at least with T Tax I can easily import my retirement stuff and this makes it a whole lot easier!!

No, i really mean complicatedā€¦like business assets and income from multiple states, thereā€™s just so much to keep track of and tag into the appropriate boxes. I should use an accountant but i prefer to keep control myself. Iā€™ve done it for years, it just takes time and yes organization.

3 Likes

Rogerā€¦just take some time and listen to some good music!!

:>)

Alex

2 Likes

You know I love that!

11 Likes

Another phrase Archer used to say: Just the tip

5 Likes

And here was a nice surprise to break the stress of doing taxes today, I heard the postman running away and looked out the window to see a box from Drop arrive. They are shorter than i actually wanted, and hopefully will reach Where i need them to, otherwise iā€™ll have to just use them elsewhere, the price was right though for the look. And yes, i just got them for their thickness and looks.

12 Likes

So, the more efficient a headphone is, the less an amp will color the sound?

1 Like

Not quite: the more efficient a headphone is, the less a tube amp will fuck with, or I guess color if thatā€™s how you wanna put it, the sound. There can be differences in different solid state amps that can more easily be found from a wider variety of headphones.

1 Like

Now thats a lotta amps! O.O

2 Likes

Personally thatā€™s not really the case from my experience, it more depends on how sensitive to amps the headphones are.

Bought a new bed sheet <3 real soft

9 Likes

You sir have a problemā€¦ how can you even leave the house with all that gear? Better question, do you have a way to get some discounts on gear? Iā€™m jealous of that pile.

Review / Experience

2 Likes

So I just bought a Lcd-2C from a guy in Headfi, very, very excited.
Now the wait begins!! :sweat:

7 Likes

Thanks! I was out of town all weekend, so I havenā€™t had a chance to sit down with it yet. Hopefully tonight.

3 Likes

The avatar you have, Mazinger Z, was the first anime series to have a serious cult in western countries in the mid seventies of the past century. I couldnā€™t get enought of itā€¦

2 Likes

Purchased Quad Matched Svetlana KT88 Power Tubes (Reissue) to replace my stock ones

2 Likes

I love thai tracking
bang bang 2

9 Likes