What did you buy today? (Part 1)

You can put your own knob on there lol

3 Likes

By chance does anyone have a su-8 and a schiit silver unit? curious about any differences in the silver.

razer has just ok switches and board quality. personally dont think any are worth it. logitech are way worse with the romer g switches. I would just look at non gaming brands or cooler master or steel series as at least those brands have more resoonably priced keyboards

1 Like

The color of the knob is fine, but why is it not color matched with the Schiit logo?

3 Likes

I think they did it on purpose lol reading through schiits website and manuals its revealed to me that these guys and gals have a good sense of humour… they’re triggering you lol

2 Likes

yeah i have a first gen k70 and a modular board with clears. Personally hate the clears. I really like the tactile clicky keys that can be heard from china. One day I’ll swap the clears for greens to try them but I’m just so lazy. I’d like to try some of the specialty switches but i dont think there are too many that are tactile and clicky

I would look at other brands like gateron , kailh. or zeal, and many more I haven’t mentioned. tactile and clicky especially are rather popular and one of the most made

yeah i meant more like the ultra specialty brands like the holy pandas. I have pretty good experience with gateron, cherry, and kahlil. I usually get gaterons on my throwaway boards for work and w/e. Have not tried a zeal switch.

6 Likes

I bought a Final A8000 today since I can go pick it up lol

Great iem, can recommend :+1:

11 Likes

Wonder how they’ll compare to the ‘deep penetration’ iem’s … sorry … I’ll leave now.

3 Likes

Had to look that up, never heard of them before. Looking to hear your thoughts on them at some point, maybe put them in their own thread, especially since they are on the pricier end of the spectrum.

We got a set in yesterday

1 Like

We already have an official thread actually

2 Likes

Well god damnit I AM triggered!!! The colors should match and yes @M0N I know I can get another nob but I’m lazy and THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE IT THE RIGHT COLOR TO BEGIN WITH!!!

I joke, of course.

6 Likes

A matched pair of EI 6BQ5/EL84’s made in Yugoslavia from Upscale Audio…for my Tuba amp!

:>)

2 Likes

Do pls keep up @Nick_Mimi :smile:

2 Likes

Just arrived!

21 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: Pretty sweet

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like