What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Well since it is my first AMP, it manages to make the volume of my PC much louder than before also with it being used, I can hear some sounds from certain songs that I listened to that I have never heard of before for it seems to reveal more of the sounds of the tracks I listened to. The NX3s comes up with a gain and bass switch and with those on some improvements are kind of done to my headphones and definitely better than the stocks that I have on my PC and phone.

1 Like

Just bought the Schiit Bifrost Multibit B-stock + a Schiit Loki.
Been pretty spendy in the last two months, but fortunately been able to keep all of my combined setups right at a grand total of $3k.

2 Likes

THIS just arrived :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :

8 Likes

Enjoy :+1:…20 characters

Are those the Sendy Aivas? Cool I have heard some good things about that.

1 Like

So far, so good for me. For the budget, it was able to do the function on what I want it to do and there are some slight improvements on the audio with this in use on my PC and Phone. I should have gone with the Topping NX4 instead since that one is a DAC/AMP combo, but the Topping NX3s is the only thing I could afford at the time so I bought an AMP for now.

2 Likes

me asking my brain if i should buy something new today…

2 Likes

Yeah because if you buy something to eat you have less budget for audio

2 Likes

Nice, curious to see what you think of them :+1:

1 Like

I want to save up for real, I just need to avoid Zeos’ videos for like a month so I can finally buy myself some good set of cans that is way passed my budget. Like the Beyerdynamic DT 880s or the Sennheiser HD598s. Open backs, well a bit researching can be done so that I can finally get myself a new pair.

1 Like

YES! And I have really searched around what to get re planars and the Sendy Aiva was what I decided. I had Audeze LCD-2 C and HF Andara as runners up, but when I saw they were on sale for $475, I had to get them.

I like Beyerdynamic’s headphones, they are really well build and the sound is just great. The 1990 are my daily drivers and I switch to BD T5P when the family gets too loud :wink:
I can only recomend them.

@M0N
Well… it is my christmas gift from the wife, so I can open them now (she is not home) and get killed, or wait 12 days and then enjoy them.

Wouldn’t the Fiio Q1 mk2 be a better deal since it’s cost less than the NX4 ?

If I remember correctly it unfortunately wasn’t available to him where he lived

Yeah, He wanted it quick and not wait 20-30 days for it like me. :laughing:

wonder if I get THESE:

6 Likes

That is a wonderful fucking parody holy shit :smiley:

Got some cables from Aliexpress. Look and feel stunning, initial expressions about sound are positive too.

Here is the link:

3 Likes

That Loki is awesome! You will want to use it on every headphone, even if only for a small tweak.

2 Likes

Those look nice and use a classic, simple design. Did you get the standard or upgraded version? Also, how long did it take to get them?

Been vacillating as to which ZMF’s to order. Verite, Aeolus, Eikon.
Just broke my no more purchases this year and ordered both the Aeolus and Eikon.
Verite will have to wait…

5 Likes