What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Nice lol, hope you enjoy them (it will be worth breaking the no purchase) :+1:

1 Like

It was going to happen, especially since I started listening to the tube amp more regularly, it ruled out a couple of other short term options. I figure with the lead times it’s like buying them next year :wink:

Lol, makes sense. Now you have 3 headphones that will sound top notch on a tube

bought a 500 gig ssd for 74 CAD

2 Likes

Upgraded version. About one month to Estonia from China :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

After listening to the Eikon last weekend, I ordered one too. I was also done spending for the year, and I have an Aeolus and Verite on the way but it was that good. Surprisingly comfortable, and just awesome off a tube amp

3 Likes

I bought one on Black Friday, and I like it much more than I thought I would. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Todays pick up by the ol lady for the ol lady.lol She ordered me the dt880 600ohm for my bday. They come to my tomorrow

4 Likes

The listen pro’s are pretty nice, curious to see your thoughts on them :+1:

So far they seem really resolving in the treble. Clean sound, a little bit on the bright side on the SP200. They also seem to be lacking a little bit in the bass, but I need to listen to them longer this is just initial thoughts after a few minutes with them.

I’m really loving the first impressions of both the Bifrost MB and the Loki. Actually more impressed with the Loki with the first impressions because you can make small immediate tweaks to the music. It is definitely a fun piece of gear as long as you’re not too gungho with the non-coloring aspects of audio.**

2 Likes

This arrived a few days ago. After 50 hrs burn in, my initial impression is that they are balanced and fun tuned. Sound signature is mild W. Very clear from top to bottom. Tight, fast, and detailed bass. Highs extended and not fatiguing, no sibilance. Very happy with the purchase.

5 Likes

Just took them out of the box, the newest addition to the arsenal.

7 Likes

250 ohm or 600 ohm? I personally prefer the 600 :+1:

Those look sooooooooo good!

Per your recommendation the 600 Ohm

Niceeee, very curious to see what you think of them

7 Likes

Got some SpinFits for my IEMs and I just received them today. As much as I want to keep on using my Comply foam tips, I need to use these instead due to durability issues I got from the Complys. So far they are doing a good job for me.

2 Likes