What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Nah I agree I would pay extra just to have the logo personally

1 Like

HA! I remember how a co-worker cried about mine being so loud, when he was on the other side of a warehouse with his much larger speaker right next to him.

2 Likes

Hart Audio cables with interconnects just arrived. James did a great job with it all. I returned the T60RP so I have an extra 4pin min to 3.5mm TRRS if someone wants to buy it haha.

Returning a NewFantasia Sennheiser xlr cable the Hart’s replaced, it worked fine but every time it bumped the desk it would scratch echo up to the headphones.

Ordered my 4yo some Koss KPH30iK’s in beige (her choice) that should arrive today. I’ll get to test them out after bedtime :smiley:

6 Likes

To each their own. Personally, if I find something that can work better, I’ll pay more(provided the difference in performance is equal or greater then the difference in cost)

Try “Mindfields” by Prodigy. :slight_smile: One of my favorite demo tracks for bass.

1 Like

I have a pair at work… outstanding sound stage and imaging… The bass is unreal for such a little guy. the looks are very understated look too… perfect for my work desk… no one thinks they are anything but a pair of cheap computer speakers.

1 Like

It’s the perfect higher end office speaker, I used to have MTM in my office and the room correction was great and it sounded fantastic, and was easy to stow in a locked cabinet

Oh man, my sister had this album lol - yeah, sounds great for sure

1 Like

Getting Superlux HD681 Evo vibes but with better build quality - not sure if you’ve listened to those before.

Wilson Combat is a cool operation. I’ve never owned one (not a 1911 guy) but I really like looking at them!!!:grin:

3 Likes

I finished upgrading all of my Glocks so its time to move onto another platform lol.

3 Likes

Lol. Upgrading is half the fun in all hobbies.

Cajun Gun works is more my style. :wink:

4 Likes

nice, always wanted a CZ. Might consider picking one up after buying a Desert Eagle for shits and giggles.

6 Likes

I generally have a major dislike of superlux cans

While I didn’t buy these today, couple things arived. New desktop set up.

30 Likes

Lookin pretty sweet :+1:

1 Like

i have to get a new cable for the zen. the 1 foot one it comes with is waaaaaaay to short lol. i have 2 extensions on it.

1 Like

Now if only they gave it better cables

1 Like

That’s a lotta tchubes. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you liked them. I love them. one of the best headphones in my collection

1 Like