What did you buy today? (Part 1)

What shelves are those? They look nice.

wow tube city. how do you like the ifi dac? do you listen to it balanced or single?

listening to my first song on the ly3 while the crack tubes warm up. i LOVE it. its sooooo much more natural and better sounding then the modi it replaced. my hd600’s were to bright with no bass on the lyr with the modi, i couldnt stand it. with the zen its quite pleasant. initial testing great. smelly burning in tubes listening to a pleasant dac. loving it.

2 Likes

i will also be ordering a bifrost 2 and asguard 2 later in the month when the bifrost comes back in stock. as u can tell i am more of a tube guy, but a nice solid state is also good to have in the arsenal. and i feel the asguard 3 will be plenty good enough for my solid state needs.

3 Likes

single. i do not have any balanced amp’s atm.

edit: well other then it of course lol. but i do not plan to use its amp, just the dac.

Iem’s came in today (blon 03, shuoer tape, kz zs10 pro)
Edition xx came a few days ago

17 Likes

Inexpensive audio racks came in the other day, Seems my UPS guys hate me, they punt kicked the boxes over the whole way from China :rofl:

5 Likes

wow those look rough. hopefully the racks are fine?

2 Likes

Good enough for what they cost, not worth the effort to return or complain, the broken edges are in the back, i can deal w/that…

4 Likes

Saw these on ebay. I had to buy them. Not got them yet, but they are on the way.

6 Likes

while we are in renovation mode since over a week and maybe another week to go …

with setting a few new door frames, painting some rooms and new furniture in the entrance, we learned to enjoy our Marshall Stockwell 2 Bluetooth multidirectional portable speaker so much, that I ordered a second one. So we both can listen to some music, while working in different rooms. We have most stuff covered up against dust, so this solution works better vs each of ours Galaxy Buds +

• a PS 4 Pro for later with some “new” games

looking forward to restart some old PS4 games we have lying around, since I gave away my PS4 Gen1
like Tekken(my wife loves it), Gran Turismo, Uncharted, etc… and some Sing Star Sessions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So this arrived today to the local shop. Drove there and here it is.
It cost ~107$. Brand new.

14 Likes

Very cool.

This is the original John Cale mix

13 Likes

Love Iggy Pop and The Stooges!

4 Likes

Turn it up loud and revel in the guitar distortion!

2 Likes

THESE showed up today. they have blown away my expectations

16 Likes

Eager to hear what you think of it. I finally hooked up the home theater bypass and find it pretty cool. There is a lot you can do with that pre. Have fun!

1 Like

They’re here…

Listening to Who’s Next right now. Driving them with Asgard. Sounding pretty great so far.

20 Likes

Nice, curious to hear what you think of them :+1: