What did you buy today? (Part 1)

This bad boy just came in:

Early impresions: definitely an improvement from my XD-05, music really comes alive with the BL

16 Likes

Great choice!
It has been on my radar for over a year, but I am hoping for a BT version, so I actually got the XD-05 Plus instead. But I fully understand why you got this one. :+1:t3: :yum:

2 Likes

Proxxon No 28 830

Mini circular saws for High-speed tools (Dremel x000 series, Proxxon IBS/E, Proxxon Micromot, etc.)

8 Likes

Dekoni Blues came in! Holy hell these are comfortable and I am already loving the sound.

Edit: Not sure why these pictures never want to orient correctly, but whatever.

15 Likes

Sweet :+1:. Love the look of the blues. Glad you’re enjoying them!

1 Like

Thanks man - I had already ordered the leather head strap from Dan Audio in anticipation: Some people had said they felt the stock one was uncomfortable.

The wire is definitely janky - I also have a replacement for that on the way.

But yeah, I’m really surprised how comfortable these are. Wow. Great bass on these also.

1 Like

Mine should be here Monday - I’m super stoked. Did you have any trouble getting the original pads off? The video I’ve seen requires some tweezers.

1 Like

Bought myself a pair of IEMs today, KZ ZS10 Pros with an extra cable and a carrying puch. Starting to up my audio game.

14 Likes

Welcome!
Warning, this forum might be NSFW (…not safe for wallet) :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome, I’m very much aware.

Got soldering iron, solder, paracord, wire, heatshrink wrap, and plugs for a few attempts at custom wires. We’ll see how it goes.

Still mystified at where people get the y-splitter housings. Anyone know where to find them?

7 Likes

You may want to try digikey, plussound or double helix. I’ve personally used plussound in the past.

3 Likes

Lol. At first I thought you just hung them by a hook on the wall. Then I was like “how the hell did he get his amps to stick to wa…oooohhhhh!!” :joy:

3 Likes

Bought a new sneakers while it’s on sale and a new beater while it’s also on sale.

5 Likes

Soekris 1321 came in today! Dipping my toes into some higher end equipment, and wanted to try the very much hyped R2R. First impressions: definitely smoother highs compared to the Khadas Tone Board in my current stack. I’ll let the Soekris warm up for a couple days and give more thoughts.

16 Likes

Should be pretty sweet, curious to hear what you think about it :+1:

Bookshelf arrived and put together 0_o

Now I just have to find all my books scattered everywhere and throw em on shelves :p.

12 Likes

Are you gonna send them in for argons?

What headphones are those?

A quick search dug up this:

For a price of £13.19, I would not get my expectations off the taxi way…